• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Top strongest 2nd spot in 7-A :

vs

Apostle :

Kumoko : @deonment

Inconclusive : @Artorimachi_Meteoraft

Last edited:
Aight, so Kumoko just starts off the battle by jumping into a pocket dimension and camping out from there, she is entirely able from acting within there and using her entire kit, especially her evil eyes

She has sight based matter manip and deconstruction, paralysis that affects both body and mind, HP, Stamina and MP drain, magic and anti-magic breakdown and absorption, fear and empath manip, along with the ability to mess with teleportation and portals, in addition to being able to use them herself to send people into other pocket dimensions or interstellar distances, along with a clone and spider army that grows at an exponential rate and low godly

I do not think the apostle can just deal with this all, and at worst I think this just becomes an inconclusive on both sides because Kumoko will never be leaving that pocket dimension if she doesn't need to, especially if the other person can deal with a good chunk of her kit as she works on ways to try and kill the apostle, ie dropping abyssal magic and killing them on the spot that way

I don't really think this is incon since I do just think one of the evil eyes (either extinction, grudge or static) does just either incap or outright kill the apostle (however grudge will likely take time to kill)

Aight, so Kumoko just starts off the battle by jumping into a pocket dimension and camping out from there
The same for the apostle
she is entirely able from acting within there and using her entire kit, especially her evil eyes
How is this gonna work inside a pocket that required CM type 1 dimensional travel to enter it ?
She has sight based matter manip and deconstruction
This could probably work
paralysis that affects both body and mind,
How does it work ?

They don't have a soul and their mind is abstract.
HP, Stamina and MP drain
How is this a problem for a machine that have an inexhaustible source of power ?
magic and anti-magic breakdown and absorption
They resist magic null, and the absorption won't be a probelm(check their stamina).
fear and empath manip
Again abstract mind
along with the ability to mess with teleportation and portals
CM type 2 based portals and teleportation
in addition to being able to use them herself to send people into other pocket dimensions or interstellar distances
Her aura distort space
along with a clone and spider army that grows at an exponential rate and low godly
How is the number a problem ?

Mana interact with souls and damage them.
I do not think the apostle can just deal with this all, and at worst I think this just becomes an inconclusive on both sides because Kumoko will never be leaving that pocket dimension if she doesn't need to, especially if the other person can deal with a good chunk of her kit as she works on ways to try and kill the apostle, ie dropping abyssal magic and killing them on the spot that way
Yeah, the apostle are not so stupid to waste time energy fighting her.

I think this is a tie.

The same for the apostle

How is this gonna work inside a pocket that required CM type 1 dimensional travel to enter it ?
Does she do that consistently as first move?

Also, am I missing something? I don't see her have the CM that you say is required to do that.
How is this a problem for a machine that have an inexhaustible source of power ?
I mean, for one, Kumoko will start outgrowing them stat wise if she just gets to stockpile energy indefinitely. Exponential growth and all.
They resist magic null, and the absorption won't be a probelm(check their stamina).
Takes a breath
Alright, powernull scaling chain time.

Weakest powernull skill is Reverse Scale. Goes Level 1 to 10, each getting stronger (level up system and all).
Above that is the Dragon Barrier skill (again, 10 levels).
Above that is the Divine Dragon Barrier skill (again 10 levels of increasing null).
The Gluttony skill nullifies above the Divine Dragon Barrier. In fact, in chapter 179 it nullifies 6 Divine Dragon Barriers, although it's said to take some time.
The Anti-System Field Potimas uses negates Gluttony.
Kumoko's Evil Eye of Gluttony nullifies the Anti-System Field.
Kumoko uses the Evil Eye of Gluttony skill using 80k eyes, layering it.

Does she do that consistently as first move?
No, but if there is no enemy she won't just sit down and wait for an attack.

She is also the type that use stealth to one shot her opponent.
Also, am I missing something? I don't see her have the CM that you say is required to do that.
The pocket dimension that she enter is created by this guy, and it required the MC CM type 1 just to pass through the portal.
mean, for one, Kumoko will start outgrowing them stat wise if she just gets to stockpile energy indefinitely. Exponential growth and all.
She has AD too, and she's not tha stupid to just keep feeding her energy.

She is the type that focus on swordsmanship and disintegration while using magic when it's necessary.
Weakest powernull skill is Reverse Scale. Goes Level 1 to 10, each getting stronger (level up system and all).
Above that is the Dragon Barrier skill (again, 10 levels).
Above that is the Divine Dragon Barrier skill (again 10 levels of increasing null).
The Gluttony skill nullifies above the Divine Dragon Barrier. In fact, in chapter 179 it nullifies 6 Divine Dragon Barriers, although it's said to take some time.
The Anti-System Field Potimas uses negates Gluttony.
Kumoko's Evil Eye of Gluttony nullifies the Anti-System Field.
Kumoko uses the Evil Eye of Gluttony skill using 80k eyes, layering it.
Some of these look just like multiplier, were they accepted in the layer thread ?

Back