• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP

Shiraito983

He/Him
if a character creates 7 characters that could do 7 teratons, with his power

can I combine their ap to get the creator Ap?

Not necessarily, humans can create nukes, but of course, we don't scale to their attack potency. More context might help though.

its a magical world and he created 7 demon lords with his own magical power, each can destroy a country easily

its a magical world and he created 7 demon lords with his own magical power, each can destroy a country easily
Well, depend, does the verse portrays the character as superior? does the 7 demon lords fear him/her or something?

btw i dont think that combining is good, but if those things i wrote above are true in the show then the character does upscale

Yeah, like Bern said. If the Demon Lords are shown to be inferior, either through a direct statement, or how they act, then their creator could scale directly to them, with the whole creation part being extra evidence. Otherwise, they would only gain the Creation ability.

If it's a case where he literally took a portion of his power and it broke into 7 different pieces which became entities that are each 7 teratons, then multiplying them works imo.

If nothing extra was shown and it was said to be stronger than the demon lords, I think it could be "At least Tier 7" instead of their total. Need context for more

Yeah there's the issue with the time it takes to make them, the amount of power he used and more. For example if he used half of his power to create all of them, he still wouldn't scale to all of them, unless he has an attack that uses up half of his power, basically.

If nothing extra was shown and it was said to be stronger than the demon lords, I think it could be "At least Tier 7" instead of their total. Need context for more
Given that the value given was 7 teratons it would be probably at least low 6-B or just 6-B.
Or possibly at least and all that.

Well, depend, does the verse portrays the character as superior? does the 7 demon lords fear him/her or something?

btw i dont think that combining is good, but if those things i wrote above are true in the show then the character does upscale
Yep
which verse btw?
Final Boss Fake-out
Yeah there's the issue with the time it takes to make them, the amount of power he used and more. For example if he used half of his power to create all of them, he still wouldn't scale to all of them, unless he has an attack that uses up half of his power, basically.
he made them instantly, theres no much context if he wear down but it shows no affect on him whatsoever and just created them causally

Back