• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ap of this?

Well the total energy the sun will produce from what I found is 1.2x10^44 joules which is large star level. But I think it's exaggerating here.
You do realize that this is entering supernova territory right? Our Sun is nowhere near massive enough to be able to go that route, it's 20 times too small.

Considering Guardians range from 8-B to 4-B it really doesn't matter, but those are guardians who damage people like Oryx, the Taken King, and even then 4-B is under "possibly" for guardians. This gun would at most be 4-C, and is more the likely Low 4-C or High 5-A if we take the quote literally.

You do realize that this is entering supernova territory right? Our Sun is nowhere near massive enough to be able to go that route, it's 20 times too small.
That's the suns total energy output in it's lifetime, although I did get that value from some random on quora or whatever it's called. Do you have a better value?

and even if you literally couldn't just dismiss it as Game Mechanics it would be an outlier for the enemies in-question since tier 6 is a big ass jump from tier 8

and even if you literally couldn't just dismiss it as Game Mechanics it would be an outlier for the enemies in-question since tier 6 is a big ass jump from tier 8
You do know tier 8 isnt the highest in destiny right. There are enemies that goes far beyond it. And im not talking about someone like Oryx or crota. Im talking about knights and wizards :/ along with littrally any other enemies that can kill a knight

No they are actually up to solar system to universe+ atleast some are. And even if they are only moon level thats litrally above tier 6 so yeah
I am aware. I made the pages.

Yes they are moon level which is above tier 6 already. As such the abbadon is not relevant. Everyone already either is in a higher tier or in a lower tier. It doesn't change anything.

I am aware. I made the pages.

Yes they are moon level which is above tier 6 already. As such the abbadon is not relevant. Everyone already either is in a higher tier or in a lower tier. It doesn't change anything.
Yeah

Back