• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be noted that in-character Aoko would not begin with this. However, in Mahoutsukai no Yoru, Aoko nearly soloed the universe when she first reached the Fifth Magic. Gaia tried to suppress her, undo her actions, kill her, and so on when she arrived. The Red Shadow from Alaya then tried to stop her. Then it said she was struggling with the laws of the UNIVERSE (aka the cosmos, which includes all of the celestial bodies in that timeline).
What was the end result? Gaia fell short. The Red Shadow had no power. and she dismantled the universe's laws, declaring, "Order has now fallen." This would humiliate even CCC god-tiers. That, combined with the fact that her Fifth Magic is derived directly from the Root, is insane. After doing all of that, Alice stated that she began to limit the scope of her Fifth Magic. As Touko put it, this is most likely due to issues of dooming the universe more than ever. So she just used it more sparingly against Touko and as little as possible while trying to overpower her with magecraft. And Aoko, with or without her limited use of the Fifth, drastically changes her tier.
For these reasons, i propose to upgrade aoko to " at least 1-c"

Agree:
Disagree:

Also as a note, I do remember most of this being said about Aoko's Magic, but you do need scans.
On top of that, she would not be flat out 1-C. Should would get the same scaling as everyone else in Tier 1. Low 1-C, possibly 1-C. Actually, she'd probably only get Low 1-C. She has no reason to scale to the 8 D feat from CCC.

Also as a note, I do remember most of this being said about Aoko's Magic, but you do need scans.
On top of that, she would not be flat out 1-C. Should would get the same scaling as everyone else in Tier 1. Low 1-C, possibly 1-C. Actually, she'd probably only get Low 1-C. She has no reason to scale to the 8 D feat from CCC.
type-moon cucked us all, the game's programming blocks you from taking screenshots after chapter 5

heres how the scaling chain goes

moon cell < amaterasu < earth ( true ancestors are superior to divine spirits, same should apply to the earth, this is supported by berserker arc being the only servant that could fight amaterasu)

I agree with Mageman, Aoko would likely only get Low 1-C from this.

heres how the scaling chain goes
moon cell < amaterasu < earth
Earth isn't accepted to scale above the Moon Cell. Look at profiles like Gil's or MHXX's, destroying the Earth is only considered Low 1-C. Even Space Ishtar becoming one with the universe is rated at Low 1-C.

Plus, even if she did scale to the 8-d moon cell stuff, it would still only be Low 1-C, possibly 1-C like every other profile.

I agree with Mageman, Aoko would likely only get Low 1-C from this.

Earth isn't accepted to scale above the Moon Cell. Look at profiles like Gil's or MHXX's, destroying the Earth is only considered Low 1-C. Even Space Ishtar becoming one with the universe is rated at Low 1-C.

Plus, even if she did scale to the 8-d moon cell stuff, it would still only be Low 1-C, possibly 1-C like every other profile.
read the part in parentheses

read the part in parentheses
I did, but that doesn't matter. The Earth is currently accepted as only 6-D. You would need a CRT to change that as other profiles would be affected (such as the ones I listed previously).

As for what you actually wrote, the Tsukihime Material book entry on True Ancestors claims "As they receive backup from the planet, it can be said that the limits of their actions are the limits of nature itself". But I unfortunately haven't yet had the time to play Tsukihime, so I aint the best person to comment. Just saying what was currently accepted. Prob best to focus on Aoko for now.

again, if you've actually read the vn, you'd know why thats not possible
Don't care, find scans or just don't make the CRT, not everyone is gonna be able to sift through 20+ hours of a VN to find out what you're talking about simple as that. As far as I'm concerned this could all just be headcanon.

Last edited:
A CRT needs scans, it doesn't matter if everyone has read the VN or not. You're going to need to put the scans and reasonings on the profile itself anyway if this is accepted, so you might as well gather them now and save yourself the trouble.

However, in Mahoutsukai no Yoru, Aoko nearly soloed the universe when she first reached the Fifth Magic
This never happened ngl
Gaia tried to suppress her, undo her actions, kill her, and so on when she arrived. The Red Shadow from Alaya then tried to stop her.
Here's the scan you want
Order has now fallen."
Here
That, combined with the fact that her Fifth Magic is derived directly from the Root, is insane.
True magic for the most part directly comes from the root so I'm unsure what is this supposed to support
As Touko put it, this is most likely due to issues of dooming the universe more than ever.
I don't know if this is tierable at all its not about the potency of the ability strictly, it's about how continously rewriting events will lead to the heat death of the universe.
So she just used it more sparingly against Touko and as little as possible while trying to overpower her with magecraft.
This part is true
For these reasons, i propose to upgrade aoko to " at least 1-c"
Idk where 1-C comes from considering that even if you assumed she'd be above ccc it still wouldn't be 1-C because ccc is low 1-C possibly 1-C, but low 1-C possibly 1-C is plausible.

This never happened ngl

Here's the scan you want

Here

True magic for the most part directly comes from the root so I'm unsure what is this supposed to support

I don't know if this is tierable at all its not about the potency of the ability strictly, it's about how continously rewriting events will lead to the heat death of the universe.

This part is true

Idk where 1-C comes from considering that even if you assumed she'd be above ccc it still wouldn't be 1-C because ccc is low 1-C possibly 1-C, but low 1-C possibly 1-C is plausible.
i think low 1-c is because of the earth being improperly tiered as 6d based on avalon ( which isnt even the real avalon shown in fgo, justa. bounded field

scans have already been provided, seethe 😈
doctor-octopus-doc-oc.gif

well, we have the scans now, at the very least. if it gets accepted, would it be "High 6-C, Low 1-C, possibly 1-C Via 5th Magic"?

well, we have the scans now, at the very least. if it gets accepted, would it be "High 6-C, Low 1-C, possibly 1-C Via 5th Magic"?
It would only be Low 1-C. There is no case to scale to anyone with the possibly 1-C.
I made a staff thread that would remove the low 1-c and replace it with a concrete 1-C rating
You are aware that the Moon Cell is only possibly 1-C. Scaling above it would still only be possibly 1-C. You're going to have to provide evidence for why it should become a solid rating as opposed to the possibly. I really don't get why you threw that into the CRT in like the last line.

It would only be Low 1-C. There is no case to scale to anyone with the possibly 1-C.

You are aware that the Moon Cell is only possibly 1-C. Scaling above it would still only be possibly 1-C. You're going to have to provide evidence for why it should become a solid rating as opposed to the possibly. I really don't get why you threw that into the CRT in like the last line.
The possibly 1-c only exists because the earth is currently low 1-c.

I thought that all the tier 1 character in the nasuverse got "low 1-C, Possibly 1-C". if I'm wrong, then that's my bad.
They get it for scaling to the Moon Cell. Those who get it through destroying Earth, or being able to, are Low 1-C. Look at Gilgamesh's setvant key for example.

They get it for scaling to the Moon Cell. Those who get it through destroying Earth, or being able to, are Low 1-C. Look at Gilgamesh's setvant key for example.
I dont get why the moon cell is only possibly 1-c, as its been accepted to be 8d for ages, the only thing that makes sense is the earth/avalon

I made a staff thread that would remove the low 1-c and replace it with a concrete 1-C rating
You're all over the place bruv how tf are you gonna get 1-C just take low 1-C and enjoy it 😭
I dont get why the moon cell is only possibly 1-c, as its been accepted to be 8d for ages
I don't think it has ever been 1-C it was only ever Possibly 1-C after getting upgraded from 2-A

If you want the moon cell to be 1-C I advice you to stay on topic first that being Aoko being low 1-C because the feats here suggest low 1-C not a concrete 1-C scaling, if you want the moon cell to be 1-C and not possibly 1-C then you can make the thread when you're done with this one I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back