• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Changes to Devilman's profile?

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
After reading a bit of the Devilman manga, I've decided to continue my research on the verse to find everything I could to expand it, and I came across this respect thread on Reddit which gives a little overview of Devilman. Normally I'd want to apply revisions and additions to the Devilman (Original) page that involve giving Devilman powers and abilities based on the scans and links in this thread. Unfortunately, after looking back on my history with editing pages on this wiki, I thought it'd be best to have the staff do it instead. So, would anyone like to take a look at this thread and tell me some of the powers and abilities Devilman could have, please? Thank you!

Er, why not list out the abilities here in this thread instead of using a link?

Okay, let's use your idea.

• Why don't we start with these scans first? From the looks of it, Devilman's wings can create large waves and knock over his opponents. So, would he have Air Manipulation or something else?
  • Right here he revives the dead. Does this count as Resurrection or Necromancy?
  • Found a couple of scans of him supposedly Time Travelling.

Last edited:
Well I'm thinking why can't CreatorJoe bring up the scans and we add them if his concern is how he edits profiles.

Hold on, I got some more.

• Does anybody agree that Devilman should also have Type 1 Self-Sustenance? Based on this scan he doesn't seem to have any trouble breathing in space.
  • Does this scan of Devilman stretching his arms give him Elasticity or just Shapeshifting?
  • Do these scans of Devilman give him Rage Power?
  • Found an instance where Devilman summons a tornado. His profile also states that he summoned a thunderstorm so does this give him Summoning and Weather Manipulation or just Air Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation?
I'll continue to update this later on.

Last edited:
I know nothing about Devilman aside from Devilman Crybaby, so I can't really give good insight

The scan is both mind reading and time travel as he uses his psychic powers to find the memory to travel to and explicitly interacts with the past. He and Asuka communicate with each other in the past several times, as her psychic powers allow her to see him in his ghostly form, though she doesn't realize who he is.

Hold on, I got some more.

• Does anybody agree that Devilman should also have Type 1 Self-Sustenance? Based on this scan he doesn't seem to have any trouble breathing in space.
  • Does this scan of Devilman stretching his arms give him Elasticity or just Shapeshifting?
  • Found an instance where Devilman summons a tornado. His profile also states that he summoned a thunderstorm so does this give him Summoning and Weather Manipulation or just Air Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation?
I'll continue to update this later on.
First scan, sure.
Second, I would say Elasticity but maybe more examples for Shapeshifiting but we know he can transform anyhow.
Third, I don't see anything indicating rage power here it just seems he transforms.
Weather Manipulation is fine.

First scan, sure.
Second, I would say Elasticity but maybe more examples for Shapeshifiting but we know he can transform anyhow.
Third, I don't see anything indicating rage power here it just seems he transforms.
Weather Manipulation is fine.
Then who would like to add these current revisions to the profile?

So, picking up where we left off.

• Two scans of him blocking lasers with telekinesis. Do these scans also count as reaction feats? Would they give Devilman anything else besides telekinesis? (Also found this scan of him blocking bullets with telekinesis.)
  • Are these scans of him creating and sustaining a tear in space and time enough evidence to give Devilman limited Time and Spatial Manipulation?

Stretching is likely just Body Control, but most of the other new issues seem fine.

More staff input would be preferred though.

Stretching is likely just Body Control, but most of the other new issues seem fine.

More staff input would be preferred though.
So do you suggest we get more people to join this thread first?
Or can we just go ahead and apply the changes now?

Self-sustenance and elasticity are fine.

I am uncertain about rage power without further context.

Weather manipulation seems fine.

• Two scans of him blocking lasers with telekinesis. Do these scans also count as reaction feats? Would they give Devilman anything else besides telekinesis? (Also found this scan of him blocking bullets with telekinesis.)
  • Are these scans of him creating and sustaining a tear in space and time enough evidence to give Devilman limited Time and Spatial Manipulation?
We have very strict standards for what is required to count supposed lasers as lightspeed.

Probably, yes.

We have very strict standards for what is required to count supposed lasers as lightspeed.

Probably, yes.
Then, I guess we should just focus on the powers and abilities. Maybe we can provide some calculations later. Now, if everything at this moment is ready for approval, could we have someone add the following?

• Self-Sustenance (Type 1)
  • Elasticity
  • Weather Manipulation
  • Limited Time Manipulation
  • Limited Spatial Manipulation

I do not have the available time to do so, but would appreciate help from experienced members.

Can I reply this thread?
Talking about weather manipulation, unfortunately it's from Devilman vs Hades and it's non canon.
If you want to use the weather manipulation for Devilman use the scan from Devilman Lady. Can anyone teach me how to upload it in here?

Satan and a lot of others also lack a lot of abilities if "original devilman" includes devilman vs hades.

I personally still think it was dumb to remove their composite profiles because the devilman versions are supposed to all belong to a single continuity/ time loop.

Satan and a lot of others also lack a lot of abilities if "original devilman" includes devilman vs hades.

I personally still think it was dumb to remove their composite profiles because the devilman versions are supposed to all belong to a single continuity/ time loop.
Not with crossover one

Somebody still needs to apply what was accepted here.

We also do not allow composite profiles, due to the resulting unreliability.

Back