• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone else here interested in Skylanders?

If so, I could really use some help when it comes to making their profiles, because at the moment, most of the Skylanders characters are featless (as any feat in the games can be done by any Skylander) and their tier is mostly either unknown or "most likely" a certain tier.

More specifically, I'm asking if there's anyone out there who follows either the IDW Comics or the Onk Beakman novels, because most feats for characters come from there.

I seriously wish there was a Skylanders TV show that wasn't afraid to show their characters as powerful...

Yup.

Lightning Rod tanked a Cannonball, and later he punched a bunch more into pieces. He also picked up the heaviest and largest creature in all of Skylands, swung it around, and threw it through pure cycloptonite, which is almost unbreakable apparently. He kinda also threw a 500 ton hammer with less effort than you'd expect. But his best feat is him stealing the electricity of 1000 windbag dijinnis and killing almost all of them. If he were to release it on something other then Drobots power pack, he could theoretically kill 4 or more other people.

Double Trouble disintegrated a Cyclopse with one single Eldritch blast. He also kept a Double clone alive and saw through it's eyes far away from him. (On Kaos's drow zeppelin)

Pop Fizz drank a single potion, picked up a bench, and knocked a superfast falling hot air balloon propellor away like a baseball. Pop Fizz also made a potion that makes whoever drinks it huge, and I mean HUGE. As in almost as tall as a tower.

Drobot didn't really have any notable feats. However, he did reveal that he had anti-matter chargers, axon focus crystals, and bladegears that explode on impact.

Back