• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone else getting these large blank gaps?

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
screenshoteasy_2.png

screenshoteasy_3.png

Yes, I'm having it on mobile, I see these gaps here and there, sometimes they change.

Did they recently get a notification about cookies? I did, and after the issue presented itself

I have messaged Ant about the issue.

I think that it has to do with our system manager trying to prepare this forum for hosting Google advertisements, but am not sure.

I sent him a question about it earlier.

I think that it has to do with our system manager trying to prepare this forum for hosting Google advertisements, but am not sure.

I sent him a question about it earlier.
Thanks for responding.

I hope these are going to be refined.

I'm not having this issue; but then again I use a laptop and don't really use mobile for wiki/forum stuff

I'm going to put adblocker on for now then. I will take it off when the ads are implemented, to help support the site.

Thank you. It could take a while though. We were rejected once before by Google Adsense, but have made some changes to adapt to their standards since then.

As I mentioned elsewhere, our system manager seems to be experimenting with the advertisement account of another person that he knows to see if it is possible for Google Adsense to accept us, since we were rejected earlier, so I think that the current situation will be temporary until we manage to set up something for real.

Hmm. This is a serious problem then. I use the uBlock origin adblocker myself, but it seems like our system manager didn't properly adjust the ads for this test. Anyway, they should likely be removed soon until things are properly set up.

Hmm. This is a serious problem then. I use the uBlock origin adblocker myself, but it seems like our system manager didn't properly adjust the ads for this test. Anyway, they should likely be removed soon until things are properly set up.
Well, right now, the forum didnt let me enter the wiki unless I disactived ad block

Again, I am sorry that our system manager has not reacted yet.

I have been told that the advertisements should be disabled for now.

I suppose that there is more experimenting with setting up ads then.

I will ask about it.

I can confirm without using my adblocker there's still some blank areas again.

Back