• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any Stargate People here?

I put the replicator part in but that'll probably end up getting added later. Ha'tak revision and jaffa addition are my top priority.

Alright, the ha'tak in place so I'm moving on

made another sandbox in the mean time.

Work in progress all around.

Big thing I'm trying to get approved is breaching Cheyenne mountain.

We don't have a good indicator of the power of death gliders and alkesh so breaching Cheyenne is a good baseline since the aircraft have better fire power than the artillery.

I barely remember any of Stargate. I saw Stargate Infinity a few years ago. Fun.
Even longer ago, I saw the live action series.

I'll try to at least follow along & see if I can help.

Back