• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any good websites or apps usable for pixel scaling surface area?

[Short preface of me being busy and lazy and wanting help for this one thing here]

Basically, someone made a 1:500 km scale of this map and I would like to ask if there are websites or apps that makes it easier to pixel scale irregular shapes like country borders seen in this map. While the scale in the image is actually accurate lore-wise (in the lowest possible interpretation of the size, no less), it's incomplete and I would like to get the sizes for all the countries seen in the map. So I might as well redo the entire thing, but I for now can't find a good site/app for it.

Or if a good samaritan isn't busy, I'd also be fine if they would calc the area of the rest of the countries based on the image provided. Especially the smaller country at the center of the map (Blumund).

Here's the map embedded:

24qiuk6973b61.jpg

Back