• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti spiral vs zeno ( omni king )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AS' speed feat is in 25 qudra range and whis' lowballed feat is in 75 range and zeno is a tier above everyone not only that but he can erase all universes in seconds.

Are you talking about dyspo cause that was a PIS scene after that he was able to see jiren and goku fight, and i still think erasing a single universe is still waay better speed feat than what AS has got.

What , 25 vs 75 isn't blitzing, made worse when ta realize the 25 is from the form not being used here, the form being used is much faster .

Are you sure he can get it off before a simple handraise from someone faster then him?

Are you sure he'll lead with it?

Are you sheer he even uses it at all since he never uses it against any of the team during their fight?

Don't know , been a decade.

He actually lead with it. Team Gurren broke out of it.

And to note, he should be a 100x faster than the 25 key (He is faster than the thing 100x bigger than the 25 one).

Zeno lost to Simon, so idk what you're drinking that makes you think he beats Anti-Spiral.

Probability manipulation GG

Lets see...

Prob manip GG

Infinite multiversal labyrinth because Zeno has sentience (and no resistance to mind hax) GG

BFR to a different period of time GG

And if we're talking speed... then Granzeboma = Anti-spiral so Zeno gets blitzed mercilessly.

Any last words before the lock? :^)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
You're wrong and derailing, make a thread if ya got proof.
Well this threads kinda redundant anyway, so I might as well give it here.

About an hour after I replied to this thread, Joseph ended up showing me a scan on the FC/OC wiki. During AntiSpirals fight with Gurren Lagan, it did a Quantic destruction move in order to destroy Gurren, but tanked it as it brought it closer to the spiral energy. You can check my wall if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back