• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti Spiral Vs Giratina

My vote is for Giratina. He has power nullification, resistance against mind manipulation, and causality manipulation.

Most of Giratina's abilities come from his moves.

They should be 4-D just like Giratina itself

Epsilon R said:
My vote is for Giratina. He has power nullification, resistance against mind manipulation, and causality manipulation.
Are people seriously voting for these reasons?

Because that is lazy as hell.

Yeah, with all the due respect, listing two powers with 0 elaboration isn't a proper vote.

If we went by this logic I could say

"Anti Spiral wins via making the provability of Giratina's go down to zero with orobability Manipulation and Atomizibg him, as well as Type 8 to keep him alive"

Giratina can more then likely get around this, but come on.

I'm going to try to make an elaborate comment about who I think is the winner of this match.

But not now :p

(I'm busy)

NeoZex6399 said:
I'm going to try to make an elaborate comment about who I think is the winner of this match.
But not now :p

(I'm busy)
Hurry! OvO and Someone can elaborate for AS?

To do Gargoyle a favor and provide a serious vote...

Giratina. Massive AP advantage. Resistance to mind manipulation to counter the labyrinth. Giratina's antimatter manipulation hard counters Anti-Spiral's quantum manipulation. Probability manipulation of Giratina's blocking is rendered null if Giratina's intangible, which it likes to spam. Giratina's acausality and murking of causal law ruins all attempts to time screw. Giratina can just snipe in the Distortion World, and if Anti-Spiral follows, it's trapped. Giratina has the capability of BFR. Probability manipulation to make Anti-Spiral unable to be hit only delays the inevitable, where Giratina will just reality warp Anti Spiral away or turn it into a Poke Bean.

Wow, Cal has beaten me to it (it's also true that I'm pretty lazy) :^)

Well, Giratina FRA.

Giratina also resists everything related to the manipulation of space-time, so...

Back