• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Spiral vs Apocalymon

I mean....

AS can Manipulation probability and atomize him.

But he's way more haxed...

Just want to point out, destroying Low 2-C version of Anti-Spiral won't kill it as long as the 2-C version exists. The Granzeboma is just a mecha which can be recreated as long as the original entity is alive

Assuming I know what that means. Either way i'll take your word for it.

So it's Darkness Zone vs Quantum Erasure.

Basically any regen below Low-Godly would get instantly oneshotted. Not that Low-Godly would help too much, if user requires physical body to fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I see. Well, other than the obvious Darkness Zone. Apocalymon also has this.
Apocalymon reduces Children Chosen to Bits
It could possibly work on Granzeboma, but AS can recreate the mecha again if it's destroyed.

Well, you see the gif of one of his instant kill moves. Darkness Zone activates by him just spreading his arms.

Darkness Zone: Generates a dark dimension that extends between both his hands infinitely, and erases everything in his path from existence.

He of course has Etemon's ability to destroy his opponents will to fight.

Texture Blow: Forcefully turns the opponent into a sprite while nullifying their abilities.

Shi no Senkoku/Father Time: Summons a magic circle of dark power kills an opponent with a word of death.

What is the range of the Existence Erasure? Granzemboma is either 10 million light years or 52 billion light years depending on the version we're using here.

AS can also travel in time and attack from past/future.

Nothing really. Now the big question is whether AS can kill a Dark Area Digimon. Highly doubt he couldn't, but y'know, he is fighting a nonexistent being.

From what I remember yes (Haven't seen the fight in so long). That fight was one of the biggest PIS moments in Digimon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How does quantum work exactly?
Atoms > Protons, electrons and neutrons > other particles > quantum particles.

Right, if I haven't made it clear already, I'm voting anti-Spiral

Because quite frankly, with all of AS's hax in play, plus it being in its nature to use probability immediately it has a much better chance of striking first with what it needs to kill Apocalypmon.

Has his probability manipulation ever saved him from erasure before? Probability Manipulation can is one of those haxes that can easily be NLF.

Either way, I vote Apocalymon due to having many skills up his arsenal that he'd be willing to use that would immediately kill AS. Most importantly the likes of Darkness Zone.

If he erases the opponent, then unless they have shown to survive erasure with it, the Probability is kinda moot. This isn't like Magnamon who creates circumstances that cause failure. Not to mention, my question was never answered. Can AS kill nonexistent beings?

If said probability is forcing you to not be the first to strike then it's not moot.

"This isn't like Magnamon who creates circumstances that cause failure"

Not quite as good, but actually yes, AS set up Simon into having a zero percent chance of winning, only losing because Simon also had Probability to counter it, on top of resisting AS's best move.

Also other Granzoomba are also non-existent to my knowledge.

And, I know this is the weakest part of my argument here, but if using Erasure made Probability moot, Zeno wouldn't have lost to Simon.

That really sounds like NLF. Has a Zero Percent chance of winning. Then how would one without PM beat him? Even Magnamon's isn't that absolute as we know it can be pure NLF (Hence why we don't use him as much). By that logic no one can beat him. See the issue here? With this you can say, Well AS can make it so that Lucemon has a 0% chance of winning and kill him with lolProbabilityHax.

From what I see on the file, they are simply soulless. Not nonexistent.

Zeno vs Simon is not Apocalymon vs AS.

Just my opinion on the subject though. I stand by my reasoning for Apocalymon winning. He has many very feasible ways to end this immediated. Darkness Zone and even Father Time being just a few. If you think otherwise oh well. I don't want to sound like some biased downplayer here.

Just because it set Simon into having a zero percent chance of winning doesn't mean that other, far more haxed people from other verses would also have a zero percent chance, the thing is fairly low on the Low 2C scale, and Matter destruction is it's big trump card. Heck if you're high enough on the Low 2C scale you can simply match it's blow, kill it and you're good, there isn't an issue here, there's plenty of ways to kill it without resisting probability, heck resisting probability isn't really hard considering Acasuals are kinda immune to it.

Assuming it can effect non-existent beings, I'll let Joseph answer, Apocalypmon isn't one of them.

He should be stronger, but not to the one shot degree, Quantum Breakdown kills him, AS leads with it super early, and Again Probability.

It's not as big of an issue as it sounds.

Apocalymon is nonexistent tho. Why are you saying he isn't?

Stronger? I never said anything about AP. But if we want to, I guess I can start with Apocalymon's feat being just by him simply being present.

I never argued that.

Apocalymon leads with Darkness Zone. Matter of fact the entire fight against the chosen children was in Darkness Zone.

Apocalymon has other one shot haxes of his own.

Might as well post this as well. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Apocalymon_Respect_Thread

Where did I say he wasn't? I said "Assuming IT (AS) can affect non-existent beings"

I know you didn't mention AP, I did, you said "Then how would one without PM beat him" and I mentioned the ways you can.

I did, in relation to your question.

Si then, inconclusive it is.

"Assuming it can effect non-existent beings, I'll let Joseph answer, Apocalypmon isn't one of them."

I read this as you saying Apocalymon isn't nonexistent.

Either, I'll go inconclusive as both can kill one another immediately. Ironically this is what the vote was last time....Good job PaChi.

Speaking of Probability hax battles.....

All these reasons with people voting inconclusive and one guy comes along and says Apocalymon wins with soul Manipulation against a dude who's literally immune to soul Manipulation.

******* Gold.

Gargoyle One said:
All this reasons with people voting inconclusive and one guy comes along and says Apocalymon wins with soul Manipulation against a dude who's literally immune to soul Manipulation.
******* Gold.
Lol

Back