• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Answering Questions

But its to complicated to explain

No, I am trying to become a Samurai tho.

Strong enough to defeat Matt from Wii Sports

Not quite, Matt is pretty strong

Have you '''seen''' what Shaggy could do when he's not restricting himself?

No, but Matt is Ocean, so it would at least take 100% of his power to defeat him

Shaggy is ''at least'' High Memetic though

I'm talking about actual Tiers Cope, High Memetic doesn't exist

Then Shaggy is at least Memetic, because he is a meme, and that meme is about how insanely powerful he is, as per the "official" tiering system.

Copetan said:
High is just a descriptor, I'm using it to denote that, within the Memetic tier, Shaggy is among the top most powerful. Ryukama even used it in his profile!
Our character profiles aren't really meant to be taken seriously tho, High Memetic doesn't exist as far as the offial Tiering System is concerned

Seol404 said:
Our character profiles aren't really meant to be taken seriously tho, High Memetic doesn't exist as far as the offial Tiering System is concerned
Okay, that's true. We certainly shouldn't add "High Memetic" into the profile, I just used the term to make sense of how powerful he is, even among other memetics

Well that's true, he is on the higher end of Memetic, where would you put him in comparison to other Memetics?

At least as strong as Mister Popo I'd say, which should make him comparable to Chuck Norris, but weaker than Bruce Lee.

I only know he could easily defeat Infinity Gauntlet Thanos, but I don't know how Thanos scales to everybody else

I think Thanos is "High" Ocean, but Shaggy could defeat him easily, I'd say Shaggy is stronger than John Cena but weaker than Chuck Norris

Thanos high ocean? I thought he would be low- to mid-Memetic

He may be, but hes also the punching bag for Memetics (With the "Top 10 Characters Who Can Defeat Thanos" meme being really popular and all)

Seol404 said:
I'd say Shaggy is stronger than John Cena
Yeah, since Shaggy can actually see him

Seol404 said:
He may be, but hes also the punching bag for Memetics (With the "Top 10 Characters Who Can Defeat Thanos" meme being really popular and all)
Hmm that's true, I didn't think of that I would still go for memetic then... just, like, pretty low memetic

New feat for Shaggy

Screenshot (93)

BattleReviews said:
Shaggy's power has a limit. Because if he doesn't, using a fraction of his power wasn't even a thing

Change my mind
Bold of you to assume Shaggy isn't omnipotent

Back