• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

another question

The multiversal labyrinth and its possibilities of a world do not know what I am not going to say and I will show them directly:
In the Otoko no Jouken drama CD, Simon grows up to become a notable mangaka who creates a story loosely based off the events in the earlier drama CDs and calls it Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. However, the Simon from this story, Simon Avant, walks out of the pages and captures the mangaka in his own core drill.

I don't know if that is manipulation of the plot, leaving reality or separation from reality, simply something illusory about the labyrinth (which would not make sense because there is nothing illusory in the labyrinth, the only thing there are are possibilities that are real and you can touch and feel and well what happens there will happen in reality) technically you interpret it as you want.
8075497-s2vqmnj.jpg

"Next. "When did Rosiu discover LordGenome?"Nakashima: Oh, that is written in a novel. I explained it in the DVD audio commentary, but that is a lie (laughs). Novels are sold by mail, so those who like logic is there, and those who like interesting are the DVD version. "Gurren Lagann" is a story of the multiverse, so the "Gurren Lagann" audience you believe in!"

in the novel and the dvd the reasons why rossiu got the head of lordgenome are different, but they are just as valid, because gurren lagann is not only the story of the anime, it is the story of the multiverse.
With this logic, any Gurren Lagann merchandise, whether spin off or commercial (dimagos, parallel works or video games) would be canon because they are part of the history of the Gurren Lagann multiverse.
and the otoko no jouken is something that comes from gurren lagann, it is a product of gurren lagann that is a different story from gurren lagann but it would be canonical because it is part of the multiverse

The multiversal labyrinth and its possibilities of a world do not know what I am not going to say and I will show them directly:
In the Otoko no Jouken drama CD, Simon grows up to become a notable mangaka who creates a story loosely based off the events in the earlier drama CDs and calls it Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. However, the Simon from this story, Simon Avant, walks out of the pages and captures the mangaka in his own core drill.

I don't know if that is manipulation of the plot, leaving reality or separation from reality, simply something illusory about the labyrinth (which would not make sense because there is nothing illusory in the labyrinth, the only thing there are are possibilities that are real and you can touch and feel and well what happens there will happen in reality) technically you interpret it as you want.
8075497-s2vqmnj.jpg

"Next. "When did Rosiu discover LordGenome?"Nakashima: Oh, that is written in a novel. I explained it in the DVD audio commentary, but that is a lie (laughs). Novels are sold by mail, so those who like logic is there, and those who like interesting are the DVD version. "Gurren Lagann" is a story of the multiverse, so the "Gurren Lagann" audience you believe in!"

in the novel and the dvd the reasons why rossiu got the head of lordgenome are different, but they are just as valid, because gurren lagann is not only the story of the anime, it is the story of the multiverse.
With this logic, any Gurren Lagann merchandise, whether spin off or commercial (dimagos, parallel works or video games) would be canon because they are part of the history of the Gurren Lagann multiverse.
and the otoko no jouken is something that comes from gurren lagann, it is a product of gurren lagann that is a different story from gurren lagann but it would be canonical because it is part of the multiverse
From what you're saying, I'm not gathering a reason for plot manip. I'm gathering different universes or different timelines, but I don't see an actual character manipulating the plot. Maybe I don't get what you're saying, but from what you're saying, that's what I got.

So what is it specifically.
because I don't know exactly, if it's not plot manipulation then what the hell is it, if literally the simon of the story walked freely and without the mangaka's control and grabbed him and turned him into a drill.
then what the hell did he do because he directly denied the control of the mangaka who created him(the autor)

Last edited:
Back