• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another OOO Match, I hope this is less stompy than the last one

Okay, Diinou, what were you thinking putting him at Kama? You already have a haxxed Nasuverse High 6-C right under your nose!

Living Musashi VS Eiji post-absorbing loads of Cell Medals

Musashi is in her "Zero" state

Eiji starts as Tatoba w/King's Medals

Speed goddamn equalized

(I can change this to Kojiro if there's a stomp and Kojiro can fix it)

Pink-haired Valkyrie in HI3:

The setting of Adventure Time:

Inconclusive:

Kamen rider ooo and tatoba kamen rider and 1 more drawn by nurikabe mictlan tecuhtli 6af6bfa264aaed3d97011d3653ed34fe
Screenshot 20191205-145427 Fate GO

How about Kojiro?

Also, your idea for Lion King won't likely work.

Half the reason you told me Lion King may not get voided to oblivion also applied for Ivan. And look where that got him.

Kojiro might be outskill him into oblivion

Also that not what i mean, Rhon has kind of passive which can be bypassed if you have divine traits according from Tohka vs Rhon

Just you wait till I wank it into 2-A Paralysis by being from an Authority

But I think I can see than Eiji will not gonna get fair matches against Nasuverse people.

He either Void or get smurfed.

Go home then, you're drunk

Either way i said this, choose carefully your characters if they are busted af or not before throwing them, i feel you made OOO vs Kama and this one without knowing how busted af they are

Shall I toss Living Enkidu at PuToTyra? That way, he can 1-shot OOO, at the risk of getting voided (Dude's a literal beatstick)

Back