• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Nova CRT (Only for the one I really like)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
First power additions:
Light Manipulation (Shown here, here and here) - Nova Volume 3 Issue 8 & 9, Annihilation: Nova Volume 1 issue 2
Regeneration (Low, shown here) - Annihilation: Nova Volume 1 issue 1
Self Body Control (Worldmind can operate Richard's body) - Nova Volume 3 Issue 2
Limited Mind Manipulation or Social Influence (Through whispering to Nova Corps members he had subliminal control over them) - Nova Volume 3 Issue 23

Stat updates:
First Key:
Travel speed should be sub relativistic based of this (Nova Volume 2 Issue 7) and possibly even FTL of this (Web of Spider-Man Volume 1 Annual 8) and his LS should be changed to Class 10 of this calc
Now the big one, arguing again that Full Nova Force Nova is 4-B, for starters there's this calc and the 4-B end for Nova is likely the correct one since we quite frankly know nothing about his distance from the explosion so the planet distance assumption is the safest
Secondly Annihilus who viewed Nova's force and said it was of the charts (Annihilation: Nova Volume 1 issue 3) said his energy was more shines brighter then Quasar's (Annihilation: Nova Volume 1 issue 3) also I'd like to mention that Nova endured flying through Galactus's ship's energy reserves (Nova Volume 3 Issue 15) which are suppose to satiate him and of course this also means supporting feats that were dismissed last CRT like Nova hurting Thanos now have much more of a backbone to stand behind
Now you might ask how did he struggle with the Silver Surfer then?
Simple, as shown near the end of Nova's 4th run he never used his Nova Force to the fullest extent (Nova Volume 4 Issue 35) so all the feats that came before this statement are not with his full power, also Worldmind claimed that they could not survive flying through Galactus's ship energy reserves yet they did so it also shows that his statements are not 100% trust worthy for Richard's power compared to others

Also of course if the 4-B calc for Nova is okay to use would mean the other Marvel 4-Bs would be upgraded accordingly be it likely to downscale like Quasar who as mentioned Annihilus considered less bright or upscale for Annihilus who even after losing Quasar's bends Nova had to resort to rip his guts (Annihilation Volume 1 Issue 6) in order to kill instead of straight up beating him

The abilities are fine. I think the Worldmind's influence should be Social Influencing. Though it should be noted in the weaknesses that it can only start to Social Influence on people who are connected to it via the Nova Force. It can't just reach out to anyone it wants.

As for Rider's 4-B status and the calc: The calc is kind of redundant. Nova has survived attacks from Magus and Annihilus and is noted to already be stronger than Quasar (whose already 4-B). Yes, he's not on their level but he's of their league. Not to mention, I feel as though explaining why he's struggling with Surfer is not needed. That wasn't normal Silver Surfer. That was Post-Annihilation Surfer, whose ridiculously stronger than normal.

As for Rider's 4-B status. Yeah, Full Nova Force should have been that just from who he can actually tangle with.

The abilities are fine. I think the Worldmind's influence should be Social Influencing. Though it should be noted in the weaknesses that it can only start to Social Influence on people who are connected to it via the Nova Force. It can't just reach out to anyone it wants.
That’s why imo it should be limited, plus it was stated that it mainly only works with humans (not just but Worldmind mainly recruited humans since Rider was his main reference of mind)
As for Rider's 4-B status and the calc: The calc is kind of redundant. Nova has survived attacks from Magus and Annihilus and is noted to already be stronger than Quasar (whose already 4-B). Yes, he's not on their level but he's of their league. Not to mention, I feel as though explaining why he's struggling with Surfer is not needed. That wasn't normal Silver Surfer. That was Post-Annihilation Surfer, whose ridiculously stronger than normal.
I mean the calc still upgrades the other Marvel 4-Bs so it’s not really redundant, plus the feats with people like Annihilus and Silver Surfer were mainly downscale so people had him at At Most 4-B due to now knowing how much lower he downscales but since he has now a solid 4-B feat of his own they’d just upscale
Not to mention that since he never used his full Nova Force power that could mean an At least 4-B rating or at the very least mean he’s part of the “muh hold back” crowd

I am not sure about whether or not the almost 4-A feat is an outlier, and would appreciate further input in this regard.

@The_Impress

Are you still here?

I am not sure about whether or not the almost 4-A feat is an outlier, and would appreciate further input in this regard.
Almost 4-A what?
810 Foe is low end considering the gap between baseline and peak is 881.86 billion and the baseline is 22 Foe so what?
The 4-A end for Nova as I said is likely not the one we should use and the 4-A for Annihilus is for an amped version that Nova doesn't even scale to

810 Foe seems rather reasonable, but Nova killed Annihilus after both tanked the blast. Annihilus was weakened from tanking it, but nevertheless.

810 Foe seems rather reasonable, but Nova killed Annihilus after both tanked the blast. Annihilus was weakened from tanking it, but nevertheless.
He literally claimed that he had to go for the gut ripping move because Annihilus's shell was too strong for him to break even after he loses Quasar's bends
In the first time they fought in Annihilation: Nova Worldmind claimed that Annihilus outclasses Nova which he showed by beating the tf out of him
Nova scaling to Annihilus is ludicrous, not to mention that the explosion weakened him heavily and it was noted Quasar's Bends were drained so this's a high end feat for Annihilus that he can't preform easily

Okay. Then it is probably fine, but I would still prefer more input from knowledgeable members first.

Also, was the lower end of the calculation really what was accepted by our calc group members?

I aske DMUA in Discord, he was under the assumption that all the ends are fir different things so he accepted it all
4-A end for Nova requires us to assume that he was in Annihilus's fleet so again I think we can toss it out the window and go with 4-B end

Btw even if this calc gets rejected Nova should be 4-B of the other reasonings stated in the CRT

I think it was said he's within the perimeter of the fleet.
I assume you mean this but like it's the same shot where we can't even tell how far away they're from the planet and we barely see the fleet
Plus we don't know the fleet's size so it isn't that helpful of an info

I'm good with everything but the possibly FTL statistic, because the character he outsped has the consistency of Nickelodeon slime.

Also, thank you for helping out Qawsedf234.

All of the results are valid

The first calculates the yield of the blast, then the second calculates Nova's durability, then the third calculates the ship durability.

Okay. Thank you.

I thought that there were different 4-B and 4-A ends for Nova.

I'm good with everything but the possibly FTL statistic, because the character he outsped has the consistency of Nickelodeon slime.
So just sub relativistic for Pre Full Nova Force Key flight speed?

Thank you. It seems like we have reached a conclusion in that regard then.

We may still need to clarify which end of Nova's feat that was accepted though.

Thank you. It seems like we have reached a conclusion in that regard then.

We may still need to clarify which end of Nova's feat that was accepted though.
What?
DMUA literally said he approved them all, just take the 4-B one

I would personally prefer a more elaborate and specific evaluation in this case. Otherwise we will get problems later with demands to drastically upgrade the 4-B Marvel characters.

I would personally prefer a more elaborate and specific evaluation in this case. Otherwise we will get problems later with demands to drastically upgrade the 4-B Marvel characters.
How?
The calc itself is okay, what they gonna detail how it's right?

Because if it isn't specified which end of the calculation that has been accepted, and there are drastic differences between them, it will cause confusion and disgruntled sentiments if we use the lower end result.

I can ask some other calc group members to help us out if you wish.

I think the 800 Foes end is the one that is being accepted and pushed for to upgrade Nova, while the 3 other calcs do not scale at all to him (Or Annihilus).

I think the 800 Foes end is the one that is being accepted and pushed for to upgrade Nova, while the 3 other calcs do not scale at all to him (Or Annihilus).
Well the 4-A Annihilus one could scale to him, just that outside him no one would scale to it due to amped version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back