• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So according to this calc, Iron Man and War Machine are 8-A. However, they got this rating from splitting the time between how long it took to charge it up, with the Charged Up Repulsor itself being 8-A+. Why isn't it mentioned on their Profile that they both have an 8-A+ Attack if they charge it up long enough?

War Machine and Iron Man's Profiles for easy access.

So uh, 8-A+ at full power?

Should be fine for AP, but not for durability, similar to how Tony had a "over time key" for his Helicarrier feat when that wasn't scaleable to his normal stats.

So uh, 8-A+ at full power?

Should be fine for AP, but not for durability, similar to how Tony had a "over time key" for his Helicarrier feat when that wasn't scaleable to his normal stats.
That works just fine for me. I just thought it was weird that the attack that even caused the feat in the first place isn't mentioned on their Profiles, ya know?

That should be enough support to add this to their Profiles, on all of their 8-A Keys.

While I'm thinking about it, do you think all of their later armors can do this too? Because I feel like that would be a really stupid idea to remove this ability from their arsenals after it was proven to be effective.

Makes sense and i agree
While I'm thinking about it, do you think all of their later armors can do this too? Because I feel like that would be a really stupid idea to remove this ability from their arsenals after it was proven to be effective.
Yeah the later armors should have this aswell

Hmmmmm, maybe give the higher rating in the Tier section and do the Multi-City Block level+ in the AP section? We do this with our Dragon Ball profiles when the multipliers give huge boosts but don't leave the tier just yet.

Hmmmmm, maybe give the higher rating in the Tier section and do the Multi-City Block level+ in the AP section? We do this with our Dragon Ball profiles when the multipliers give huge boosts but don't leave the tier just yet.
OK, what about this though?

That's fine, but what about Infinity War/Endgame?
Not sure if there is a charge up calc for IW/EG to begin with so uh...

Besides, the Nano-Gauntlet most likely scales in durability to the Uru version, and though it was worse off for the wear, it can regenerate quickly.

Not sure if there is a charge up calc for IW/EG to begin with so uh...

Besides, the Nano-Gauntlet most likely scales in durability to the Uru version, and though it was worse off for the wear, it can regenerate quickly.
Huh? I never even mentioned the Infinity Stones. I'm talking about his Repulsors.

Just reread a lil bit of the thread
I agree the next armors (with the exception of non-combat ones) should get a rating via charging up aswell as Tony would have no reason to remove that feature

Anyway, Marks 6-44 being 8-A+ via charge-up doesn't seem to be too bad given that the gap between their attack and baseline Low 7-C (1000 tons of TNT) isn't exactly that big and is fine under our upscaling standards, so upscaling to "potentially Low 7-C at full power" should be fine. One could say that it was only a one-time moment, but then I remembered, "hey, he went full power against Ultron in a 3-man-team with Vision and Thor to be able to melt away Ultron's Vibranium body", so I guess it could work?

As for Marks 50-85, just give a "higher by charging up repulsors".

So I can edit Iron Man and War Machine now right? War Machine's 6-C Stuff would get the Charged Repulsors Rating too.

Back