• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Legendary Pokémon CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was already agreed in the comments of this Groudon Calc that the feat is already good to use for the Lifting Strenght, which is Class Z due of the accepted end using 3.37176e21 KG.

To support this rating we even got:
  • Kyogre being able to control the oceans, which are >1.347e21 KG (which is not a LS feat from itself, but still makes Kyogre in that ballpark)
  • Deoxys' Class E feat (not evalutated yet)
And before you say this was only via hax coz a Telekinesis thing, it was already accepted as feat which scales to physicals, and thus applicable to LS. Also all the pokémon scalings here are done with pure physical fights as
  • Rayquaza vs Deoxys
  • Mewtwo vs Deoxys
  • Rayquaza vs Primals
  • Type: Null vs UBs
  • Ultra Necrozma vs 100% Zygarde
So in short, all the High 6-A, 5-B and 3-C/High 3-A mons are getting Z Class lifting strenght.

Why does it scale to physicals? I get that it has already been accepted, but I'd like to know the reason, because it doesn't seem that it should.

Why does it scale to physicals? I get that it has already been accepted, but I'd like to know the reason, because it doesn't seem that it should.
Because there isn't a reason why it shouldn't tbf, unless now you're gonna make Groudon just "High 6-A via hax", a thing that requires more assumptions than saying that it scales to physicals.

Also, all the legendary feats scale to physicals, as Lugia storm, Dialga's reset or Deoxys Meteor, despite not really being physical, same applies with Groundon

This is an issue for a bigger kind of revision, but AP and LS aren't always related. (sometimes they are)

Groudon could land a 6-A punch but not lift the entire crust with his muscles.

This is an issue for a bigger kind of revision, but AP and LS aren't always related. (sometimes they are)

Groudon could land a 6-A punch but not lift the entire crust with his muscles.
In the comments of the calc blog was already agreed that it scales to LS as said PE feat was done in a short time thought.

In the comments it was agreed to scale but no reason why it does was given.

But if this is already accepted, I'm not interested enough to oppose and prolong the discussion.

I shared the same opinions as SamanPatou's on the lifting strenght.

Since the changes were applied, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back