• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
1662fc712c253f98b0e47556b2dc090c.png
p3187808_e_v8_ab.jpg

It's her first 7-A thread and she's getting pitted up against Johnny. I'm sorry, Akko. Anyways.

• Akko has the base Shiny Rod and her optional equipment
  • Speed Equalized
  • Johnny is in Johnny X key with his sisters' inventions besides the portable black hole
  • Fight takes place in Final Destination, ten meters away from each other
  • Akko's AP and Dura are 396 Megatons. Johnny's AP is 200 Megatons with a Dura of 600 megatons.
Funne Witch Girl:
whip crack:
Constanze and Johnny's Sisters Team Up To Lock Them Both In Gay Baby Jail (Incon): Bruhtelho, RandomGuy2345, hockame (3)

Last edited:
Basically, her wincons are probably her Sleep Spell, Transmutation, and Petrification.
Oh.

Johnny has 2/3 of those win cons as well (Sleep Manip and Transmutation), so Johnny can match that.

Also can't forget his other hax, which I don't have the time to explain, because like I said, I don't have much time on my hands. I'm about to go to my friends house.

Last edited:
Oh.

Johnny has 2/3 of those win cons as well (Sleep Manip and Transmutation), so Johnny can match that.

Also can't forget his other has, which I don't have the time to explain, because like I said, I don't have much time on my hands. I'm about to go to my friends house.
Okiedokie.

Well, I'd argue Johnny is physically superior (higher dura, Toon Force, Regen (albeit inconsistent), Elasticity, Immense Pain Tolerance).

This fight will rarely end in fisticuffs, though. This will definitely come down to hax.

Well, I'd argue Johnny is physically superior (higher dura, Toon Force, Regen (albeit inconsistent), Elasticity, Immense Pain Tolerance).

This fight will rarely end in fisticuffs, though. This will definitely come down to hax.
Akko’s also got a bit of Toon Force on her side. But I agree, it will definitely come down to hax. Some of Akko’s spells, like the paralyzing effects of her Puppet Magic and the Body Puppetry spell after it are AOE signified by a whiteout of the screen and her transmutation and sleep spells are really good too.

She has the Supernatural Luck thing carried too. She has Magic Jewelry that can ensure good luck and her accessories give her resistance to unluckiness.

Her accessories give her a lot of good JRPG resistances and some probability manipulation, which can increase her chances of landing and evading critical hits.

Akko’s also got a bit of Toon Force on her side. But I agree, it will definitely come down to hax. Some of Akko’s spells, like the paralyzing effects of her Puppet Magic and the Body Puppetry spell after it are AOE signified by a whiteout of the screen and her transmutation and sleep spells are really good too.

She has the Supernatural Luck thing carried too. She has Magic Jewelry that can ensure good luck and her accessories give her resistance to unluckiness.

Her accessories give her a lot of good JRPG resistances and some probability manipulation, which can increase her chances of landing and evading critical hits.
I hate doing this again (because I really like this matchup), but if both characters have Supernatural Luck, then how are they both going to hit each other?

I hate doing this again (because I really like this matchup), but if both characters have Supernatural Luck, then how are they both going to hit each other?
Akko could probably bypass it with her probability manip, but I’m not really sure how that works.

Under optional equipment.

JRPG prob manip that increases her chances of landing a hit.
Oh, seems pretty tame compared to Johnny's Supernatural Luck since he Prob Manip would just make her have a better chance at landing a hit, while Johnny's luck just gives her a 0% chance of landing a hit. I don't really see what Akko could do here, I highly doubt it would really be enough to put him down since Johnny doesn't have to play around Supernatural Luck and his Supernatural Luck seems way better then Akko's Prob Manip in terms of potency.

Oh, seems pretty tame compared to Johnny's Supernatural Luck since he Prob Manip would just make her have a better chance at landing a hit, while Johnny's luck just gives her a 0% chance of landing a hit. I don't really see what Akko could do here, I highly doubt it would really be enough to put him down since Johnny doesn't have to play around Supernatural Luck and his Supernatural Luck seems way better then Akko's Prob Manip in terms of potency.
Her accessories also give her outright resistance to unluckiness, if that’s any help.

Basically, it takes the form of a yellow beam that nullifies magic spells. Though I dunno if it would work on science.
Probably not since it seems to specify magic and even if it didn't, hasn't Johnny dodged lasers before? (Or at least should be fast enough too)

Probably not since it seems to specify magic and even if it didn't, hasn't Johnny dodged lasers before? (Or at least should be fast enough too)
Speed is equalized.

And actually, going over the episode’s description and of the way TV Tropes describes it:
The charm works by essentially taking all the good luck around the area and giving it to the user, causing bad luck in surrounding area in the process.
So I think Akko’s unluckiness resistance would be useful in landing a hit here.

Speed is equalized.

And actually, going over the episode’s description and of the way TV Tropes describes it:

Oh, then Akko FRA, idk what Johnny could really do here.

What stops Johnny from just teleporting away from Akko and range spamming her out? Akko only has hundreds of meters with magic and most of her Magic has to travel the distance to hit Johnny when he's Kilometers away spamming city wide AOE.

What stops Johnny from just teleporting away from Akko and range spamming her out? Akko only has hundreds of meters with magic and most of her Magic has to travel the distance to hit Johnny when he's Kilometers away spamming city wide AOE.
Should have specified in the rules that the Portable Black Hole wouldn’t be used because that’d make Johnny 5-A. Changing now.

Should have specified in the rules that the Portable Black Hole wouldn’t be used because that’d make Johnny 5-A. Changing now.
but the Black Hole doesn't change what I said, Johnny X's Hurricane Hands and Power Poots can cover whole cities with AOE of that size as well which is why he has Kilometers in range so he just teleports away from Akko and proceeds to spam them.

but the Black Hole doesn't change what I said, Johnny X's Hurricane Hands and Power Poots can cover whole cities with AOE of that size as well which is why he has Kilometers in range so he just teleports away from Akko and proceeds to spam them.
Oh, I didn’t see that he has teleportation in base key. Regardless, Akko also has teleportation and her forcefields should be enough to withstand his attacks until she can use her broom to start going for aerial attacks.

Speed is equalized.

Looking at the description, this would at best save Akko from getting hit by Johnny, while Johnny will still be unhittable thanks to his own Supernatural Luck.

Let's not forget the Hurricane Hands + Power Poots + Teleportation spam as well, which that alone makes Johnny hard to deal with.

Oh, I didn’t see that he has teleportation in base key. Regardless, Akko also has teleportation and her forcefields should be enough to withstand his attacks until she can use her broom to start going for aerial attacks.
Johnny doesn't require any start up for his TP to work so he'll be spamming it far easier then Akko, the forcefields make sense to me since Johnny's AP is only 200 Megatons, Aerial attacks may work but Johnny would still hold a huge range advantage that he can abuse the hell out of with teleportation, most Akko's spell would ignore his durability but they still have to travel that distance or be up-close to use which Johnny is gonna have plenty of time to react and TP away.

his Sisters invention's also give him a leg up since he is far more willing to use them then in Base Key, so he could just point the Mega Action Game Controller at her to take control of her body completely, stop time completely with the Time Stopping Stop Watch, rewind or pause time for up to 5 minutes with the Turbo Time Rewinder, knock her out with the Smelly Perfume if she smells it.

Johnny takes this far more times then not, once he realizes his regular attacks (Power Poots and Hurricane Hands) aren't doing anything he'll pull out his Sisters inventions and use them on her. Akko just lacks the Range in order to actually deal with Johnny due to his TP and far greater range spam capabilities.

Johnny doesn't require any start up for his TP to work so he'll be spamming it far easier then Akko, the forcefields make sense to me since Johnny's AP is only 200 Megatons, Aerial attacks may work but Johnny would still hold a huge range advantage that he can abuse the hell out of with teleportation, most Akko's spell would ignore his durability but they still have to travel that distance or be up-close to use which Johnny is gonna have plenty of time to react and TP away.

his Sisters invention's also give him a leg up since he is far more willing to use them then in Base Key, so he could just point the Mega Action Game Controller at her to take control of her body completely, stop time completely with the Time Stopping Stop Watch, rewind or pause time for up to 5 minutes with the Turbo Time Rewinder, knock her out with the Smelly Perfume if she smells it.

Johnny takes this far more times then not, once he realizes his regular attacks (Power Poots and Hurricane Hands) aren't doing anything he'll pull out his Sisters inventions and use them on her. Akko just lacks the Range in order to actually deal with Johnny due to his TP and far greater range spam capabilities.
Good points here.

Although once he starts the spam, going on the defensive, she could always use her invisibility to get a greater edge on Johnny. He can’t exactly point the controller at her if he doesn’t know where she is. Her Time Talisman should also be capable of the same thing (and if he does rewind time, she’ll remember what happened due to her type 1 acausality) and her accessories grant her resistance to sleep manip.

Alternatively, she could spam Shiny Arc, an attack that’s way above her own AP from the Shiny Rod once she finds him out, and some of her attack home in on the enemy. And they’re very powerful ones at that, involving giant meteor-like rocks.

she could always use her invisibility to get a greater edge on Johnny. He can’t exactly point the controller at her if he doesn’t know where she is
Johnny can go invisible in two different ways.

1. Electro Chromatic Blanket
2. Does some kind of gesture in Johnny X and turns invisible

Alternatively, she could spam Shiny Arc, an attack that’s way above her own AP from the Shiny Rod once she finds him out, and some of her attack home in on the enemy. And they’re very powerful ones at that, involving giant meteor-like rocks.
Homing attacks won't be too useful here with all of the BS equipment Johnny has. Johnny just teleports away from Shiny Arc, or either just uses one of his equipment to avoid it.

This seems like it be an Incon, but I'm leaning a bit more towards Johnny.

so wait she has the Shiny Arc? "planetary with Shiny Arc" alright then she just uses that and wins.

Homing attacks won't be too useful here with all of the BS equipment Johnny has. Johnny just teleports away from Shiny Arc, or either just uses one of his equipment to avoid it.
planetary with Shiny Arc in range, so Johnny is gonna have to get towards her if she starts using it and one hit puts Johnny out for good since its High 6-A at its maximum.

planetary with Shiny Arc in range, so Johnny is gonna have to get towards her if she starts using it and one hit puts Johnny out for good since its High 6-A at its maximum.
Johnny can teleport as far as space.

Plus, he can just stop time and get the advantage from there.

High 6-A is only for the overpowered Shiny Arc. It’s still 7-A for the base version which is what we’re using but the range remains the same.
Johnny can go invisible in two different ways.

1. Electro Chromatic Blanket
2. Does some kind of gesture in Johnny X and turns invisible
Akko’s Extrasensory Perception should be able to help in that respect.

Back