• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iketheradianthero said:
Then maybe I should stick to superior websites like Instagram, and discord where I can argue from the stories themselves and make my own arguements there. Cuz I recently dominated Goku with post crisis supergirl
No one cares, your arguments is not valid, make a CRT to change the profiles or drop it.

Omegas03 said:
Darkmon cns said:
Wait I thought everyone already agreed having tea was a better idea

I vote for tea (inconclusive)
For what reasons ƒæÇ?
Apparently 40 people did in a goku vs superman thread that just finshed.

Besides, it's a 'who hits first" this happens with durability negation either the higher AP hits or the negation hits. And I've seen that be used as reasoning for inconlusive many times.

Darkmon cns said:
Omegas03 said:
Darkmon cns said:
Wait I thought everyone already agreed having tea was a better idea

I vote for tea (inconclusive)
For what reasons ƒæÇ?
Apparently 40 people did in a goku vs superman thread that just finshed.
Besides, it's a 'who hits first" this happens with durability negation either the higher AP hits or the negation hits. And I've seen that be used as reasoning for inconlusive many times.
It's a different thread with different versions of the characters and different rules.

This Superman doesn't even have durability negation.

DB fanboys?

We accept that Goku gets stomped by most of the Cosmic verses out there

Anyway, Profiles is what we literally use as they recopile many history of feats and determine the power of the characters based on their most consistent showings, etc. No point in profiles if we don't use them for actual vs debating. Make a F&G thread if you want to go for that, make a blog, go to another website, etc.

Iketheradianthero said:
I used the actual comics themselves.. which >>>> profiles
Pleas read the vs thread rules, you are supposed to use what's on the profiles, if you believe they should be changed you can make a content revision thread however the comic profiles have been done discussed many times, likely what you are referring to have long sense been deemed an outlier and if you make a revision thread you will just be told that

Iketheradianthero said:
Not allowed to use actual feats from the comics themselves and stick to a lowballed fan page of Superman created by db fanboys themselves.... ok
Make a CRT and if it's accepted, you'll be allowed to use them, otherwise no, your argument isn't valid and goes against the site's rules.

Iketheradianthero said:
F533AC7B-8730-411D-BD89-9BD1F06E29C9
4-B only... Right...... Superman post flashpoint is both post crisis and rebirth merged together and he was able to compete with golden age Superman while breaking the entire space time continuum. Goku doesn't even compare, durability wise goku can't even survive a star level attack from beerus while Superman can tank the source wall explosion, half a galaxy, mismatch...
...................holy crap theres still more of these people?

Anyways I say we should close this for now and do other Goku vs Comicbook character threads. I don't think we should jump to another one right after we just had a whole Civil Rights movement.

AwkguyDB said:
Anyways I say we should close this for now and do other Goku vs Comicbook character threads. I don't think we should jump to another one right after we just had a whole Civil Rights movement.
Agree 100%

Iketheradianthero said:
Not really all it was was headcanon and lame excuses
If you believe so dearly that you are right make a well designed and layed out revision thread and convince other of it, if you aren't willing to do that why should people here believe what you claim?

Edit: and that was not enough time to even browse a fraction of the arguments in that thread, meaning you immediately accused them of being headcanon and excuses without even looking at them, eroding your credibility further.

But not even xeno goku stands a chance and don't get me started on the supposively multiversal feat because anybody can destroy the multiverse by only destroying a place like the time vault which is a chain reaction, heck even Koneko from dxd can destroy all the timelines by destroying the timevault same with Lyndis from Fire emblem

Iketheradianthero said:
But not even xeno goku stands a chance and don't get me started on the supposively multiversal feat because anybody can destroy the multiverse by only destroying a place like the time vault which is a chain reaction, heck even Koneko from dxd can destroy all the timelines by destroying the timevault same with Lyndis from Fire emblem
This is not the place, if you want to change the profile again the thing to do is to make a revision thread, acting out like this on a vs thread only erodes your credibility and makes any attempts for you to have a revision thread more difficult.

Honestly, Pre-Crisis Superman vs DBS Goku would be a better matchup.

And there's plenty of Superman that can be put up against DBZ Goku.

NormalPerson87 said:
Honestly, Pre-Crisis Superman vs DBS Goku would be a better matchup.
No, Pre Crisis is stronger, faster and has better hax.

This is more fair due to dura neg from Supes.

But you guys tried to make up that he didn't contribute to the Big Bang in zero hour lol. Worst headcanon I have seen. You guys were arguing that it can't be speculated how much energy Superman actually contributed when they all four blasted Waverider with enough power to recreate the universe. My argument to that is that the writers wouldn't have had Superman even be apart of the scene if it wasn't intended for him to be a key player in it.However, even if I was to agree with these people and lowball Superman's participation in the feat... Let's say Spectre contributed 60% to the Big Bang and Waverider, Captain Atom, Ray, and Darkstar each contributed 9.999999% to it, leaving Superman to only contribute 0.0000004%, he'd still be:

3.2744443e+99 J x .0000004 = 1.3097777e+93 J (Universal level)

Guys, can we not? We just finished another Goku vs Superman thread, or should I say threads. Let's not start another three page debate. No one wants Goku vs Superman to be the new spam.

Also, I've reported Ike for his behavior, so don't worry about him.

The Wright Way said:
Guys, can we not? We just finished another Goku vs Superman thread, or should I say threads. Let's not start another three page debate. No one wants Goku vs Superman to be the new spam.

Also, I've reported Ike for his behavior, so don't worry about him.
Welp, I am sorry. I guess this can be closed if you want.

Iketheradianthero said:
But you guys tried to make up that he didn't contribute to the Big Bang in zero hour lol. Worst headcanon I have seen. You guys were arguing that it can't be speculated how much energy Superman actually contributed when they all four blasted Waverider with enough power to recreate the universe. My argument to that is that the writers wouldn't have had Superman even be apart of the scene if it wasn't intended for him to be a key player in it.However, even if I was to agree with these people and lowball Superman's participation in the feat... Let's say Spectre contributed 60% to the Big Bang and Waverider, Captain Atom, Ray, and Darkstar each contributed 9.999999% to it, leaving Superman to only contribute 0.0000004%, he'd still be:
3.2744443e+99 J x .0000004 = 1.3097777e+93 J (Universal level)
Again, this is not the place for aguments like this, if you believe there are things wrong with the profile and logical leaps then start making a revision thread that lists them all clearly in a way that can be understood, a vs thread is not the place to argue about the contents of the profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back