• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another DBZ upgrade, this time for Piccolo

Actually it makes less sense.
No? Why would Piccolo want to fight Frieza if he wasn't even stronger than Vegeta? He should be stronger than Nail since he didn't say "yoy have no chance to win, i'm stronger than you and i got beaten up effortlessly". Nail didn't said anything like that.

By the way, cool it. This goes to Nullflower and you.

No? Why would Piccolo want to fight Frieza if he wasn't even stronger than Vegeta? He should be stronger than Nail since he didn't say "yoy have no chance to win, i'm stronger than you and i got beaten up effortlessly". Nail didn't said anything like that.
Unless I literally cannot read or see Picollo was scared shitless of Frieza. With the reason he wanted to fight him being vengeance.

Anyways I'm not going to sully my good mood by arguing with a brick wall. So have fun.

No thanks.
bruh you either read the arguments and reply to them properly with every darn scan or else nobody here is gonna listen to you.
There are three reasons why CRTs fail. One they are wrong, two there is not enough evidence and three, the one who made it was rude and ignorant to the ones who made points against the CRT.
Please do not let this otherwise good CRT get ignored because of point 3.

We have nothing to scale Pre-Nail Fusion Piccolo to in terms of his power
What do you mean by that? Of course we have scaling fort this Piccolo:

Piccolo believed he could fight Frieza (1st Form) without fusion.
0100-002.png

Didn't Nail himself praise Piccolo for his power, saying that it was "astonishing"?
Based on this, we can assume that Kami's fusion multiplies x2 Piccolo's power level and they also said he could defeat Frieza in his 1st Form.
0101-001.png

0101-002.png

Piccolo's PL x2 > 530,000. That'd make him around 300,000 (Dwarf Star level), which is also consistent with Nail and Piccolo's assumptions (Piccolo's PL being "astonishing").

Also neutral, but both sides seem to make some sense. I do believe that if there’s multiplier of multiple levels, so to speak then it would directly go against this CRT, and would completely deny it tbh.

I don't know about high 5-A piccolo(post king kai training), but he should be upgraded to 'at least 5-B'. I read somewhere that after training with king kai, piccolo's power level was 85,000.

Back