• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another DBZ upgrade, this time for Appule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
Currently, we scale Appule above Raditz but i think this is a lowball and i'll explain why.

The Namekians from Moori's village had power levels of 3,000:
018.jpg

They stomped most of Frieza's soldiers with ease:

Appule was the only Frieza soldier that could fight them equally:

Gohan had a power level of 2,800 which means that Namekian Warriors are stronger:

According to our current scaling, Appule should have an AP of 177.6 Exatons while Raditz is 29.6 Exatons

Last edited:
I don't see a reason for him to scale to 6x the value off of stomping Frieza soldiers who don't scale there

It was him, most of the soldiers died after the battle but Appule was still alive. He even helped Zarbon to find more Namekian villages:

And he found the village that Vegeta attacked:

Also, i've been reading the Freeza Arc in the manga and so far i haven't seen another soldier that looks like Appule.

Well, it seems that everyone agrees with this upgrade and the profile is unlocked so i will add it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back