• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Black Swordsman fight...

@Woki I said High 4-C. Also, all tiers are haxy if you look hard enough, save for the lower bits of Tier 11.

4-B is moreso than others though, since the AP boundaries for it are huge and solar system level feats are common in fiction. Lot of DC and Marvel is there, Warhammer is there, Legend of Zelda characters are there, some of Destiny will be there, lot of Anime dudes are there, etc.

Bump. Both are 8-B now, though Kirito's comparable to an 8-B+, soo, he possibly has higher AP still, but won't 1 shot.

His AP advantage is way smaller now, so I maybe have to side with Guts' skill on this one.

Now Kirito gets stomped by a Tabletop Elf Commander from Floor 3

Wow. A guy who is considered one of the best manga characters of all time vs. the most hated anime character ever.

This is quite the match.

I mean. If you're looking at it from a matchmaking stand point, nah.

For one, both have the same general title, "Black Swordsman". Additionally, from what I can tell, people really like trying to kill Kirito lol.

Yeah, people make a lot of spite matches with him.

Surprisingly, compared to many other Isekai anime/novels, SAO doesn't seem to be that bad (which gives you an idea of what they are).

Eh. I'm not an anime person so remember that when I say I actually enjoyed SAO, it being one of the few anime on Netflix I actually encountered (the others being Bleach, Death Note, and Attack on Titan, which seemed cool but wasn't in English so RIP the dream).

go ahead and crucify me now i accept my fate

I mean SAO is pretty bad but it's not lacking in qualities that would allow you to like it

It just has a ludicrous amount of bad qualities to make you hate it

Kirito, if pushed in any way, could just Starburst Stream to do ridiculous damage. So much so that Guts attempting to block or deflect it will just force his sword to cave in on his own body. After all, Kirito and Asuna are comparable physically, and Asuna's damage leaves really low marks on the Gleam Eyes, which Starburst Stream is able to kill even when at 90+% life.

Unsure of votes. If it helps, I am definitely for Kirito for maintaining somewhat equal experience and a sizable AP advantage.

Back