• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless anos can effect infiniti layer of hax resistent, but he cant this vote is invalid.
Again I already said if Unless sefirours has feats for resisting Acausality type 5 eraser instead of his resistance are only bound by Acausality type 4 then it's inconclusive

Azontr took the words right out of my mouth, but I'll just say it.

No matter your state of existence, whether it be Acasual 5, every NEP 2 imaginable, Transduality 4, or whatever else, that doesn't change the potency of hax. Layers, and dimension, and type of hax are what matters, for all the wiki cares some dude could be impossible to interact with by tier 0 beings in every way imaginable while he's still 3-D and that wouldn't change a single one of his hax in any way.

Does the hax have infinite layers of resistance or the characters themselves work at infinite layers of resistance? because that is my impression from your comment, And it doesn't match in the slightest to the threads I read about the topic. from what I have read they have infinite layers of resistance to their profiles. Their haxs doesn't negate at infinite layers of resistance. I may be wrong but that is what I understood from the threads.
All dnd characters hax scale to there resistent this means Sertrous hax scale to infiniti layer to.

Just here to say this. Venuzdonor can gain infinite layers of resistance and negative just by destroying reason.

Each time you destroy graham's true form he comes back over and over and over again and each time he comes back he's more resistant and impossible to affect than the previous time.

Anos says venuzdonor can continue to destroy graham's nothingness over and over and over again just that it has a time limit so he's destroying graham with his source instead.

There's no end to graham coming back as nothingness and each time he comes back he's absolutely impossible to affect because he lacks reason. That's all

Just here to say this. Venuzdonor can gain infinite layers of resistance and negative just by destroying reason.

Each time you destroy graham's true form he comes back over and over and over again and each time he comes back he's more resistant and impossible to affect than the previous time.

Anos says venuzdonor can continue to destroy graham's nothingness over and over and over again just that it has a time limit so he's destroying graham with his source instead.

There's no end to graham coming back as nothingness and each time he comes back he's absolutely impossible to affect because he lacks reason. That's all
Infinite layers of resistance on a 4D level could easily be countered by a simple 5D Hax. But I guess what I said is irrelevant due to Sertrous being not really a Smurf.

Back