• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't Anos just close his eyes so that he can't see Pennywise's true form? Or does type 3 Madness still affect him?
That sounds a little ridiculous bro.... That's not how Madness works

Well, couldn't Anos' protection of nothingness protect him from Penny's mental attacks?
Anos can protect himself by using NEP2 to make himself non-existent, meaning you would have to be able to affect NEP2 in order to affect Anos. **This isn't always active like the NEP2 for his source tho.

Anyways, does Pennywise resist Anos' passive sleep manip?
Actually, does Pennywise resist any of Anos' passives?

Last edited:
I know. I just wanted to put the information out there...
Since the Madness Type 3 is based on perceiving something, and not directly affecting the mind, it should still affect Anos.

The Madness Type 3 happens on eye contact tho, meaning it isn't passive, right?
So what can Pennywise do against Anos' passives like deconstruction, sleep manip, mind manip, power null, law manip, concept manip, etc?
I feel like Anos just incaps Pennywise here.

Last edited:
Actually, does Pennywise resist any of Anos' passives?
Any Mind/Madness releated Hax from Anos would be useless against Pennywise, as the clown is the avatar from a 1-A being, so the avatar mind is IT'S true form Mind.
Pennywise is just a globe puppet from IT (The Deadlights).

Anos gotta need feats of affecting a 1-A mind.

Any Mind/Madness related hax from Anos would be useless against Pennywise, as the clown is the avatar from a 1-A being, so the avatar mind is IT'S true form Mind.

So what can Pennywise do against Anos' passives like deconstruction, sleep manip, mind manip, power null, law manip, concept manip, etc?
So Anos' mind manip is useless. Does Penny resist anything else? If not, Anos still incaps.

Anos can't power null the deadlight, nor law hax it, and I'm not sure if destroying penny avatar would be useful
Sleep manip doesn't necessarily affect the mind, meaning he can just incap with that.
Also, repetitive deconstruction or conceptual destruction would also count as incap I think.

Yes but I don't think he starts doing that before Pennywise just Madness Haxes him, or Disease/Biology haxes him which Anos has no clear resistance to on his profile either. Plus I'm not sure Pennywise would be affected considering he isn't a being who can physically sleep.

The way I see it, Pennywise has Madness and Disease Hax. So even if Anos starts repeatedly deconstructing Pennywise's avatars, Pennywise just needs to point at him to give him unworldly diseases. Pennywise has 1-A smurfery and can get hax off before being caught in a permanent incap imo

The deconstruction, sleep manip and concept manip is passive tho.

**Anos' Reactive Evolution can also take care of the disease manip I think.

Last edited:
And Pennywise keep's coming back regardless because Anos can't kill him, repeated deconstruction and conceptual manip doesn't change the fact that Pennywise can keep returning because of his 1-A form, and Anos has to keep using them, so at some point Anos has to give. Like I said, Pennywise likely isn't a being who can even sleep in the first place (his upcoming changes should reflect that).

Repeated deconstruction and concept manip is not a wincon because Pennywise has a week to get back, since killing his avatar only qualifies as a BFR, going by SBA that means he still has a week to wait before he wins, wherein Pennywise's Type 9 always resets the victory timer no matter what, which means Anos can't permanently kill Pennywise in the first place.

What would stop Pennywise from eventually just wisening up and waiting for Anos to stop using his Chaotic Eyes of Destruction during his death, from what I can read on the profile, they're not so much passive as he can just look at someone and they get destroyed. So if Pennywise makes better use of his illusions or better yet, just hides in the dimension beyond, and simply waits for Anos to be vulnerable, what stops him then?

Waiting for input on the other ends, but this is either a Pennywise win/stomp through battle of attrition of Pennywise's beyond dimensional existence, 1-A smurfery, madness, and disease hax, or just an incon.

Idk why, but I'm getting fallacy vibes from this...

Repeated deconstruction and concept manip is a wincon since Anos only has to keep it up for a day going by SBA.

Anos' eyes are passive.

Repeated deconstruction and concept manip is a wincon since Anos only has to keep it up for a day going by SBA.
Not true because Pennywise isn't truly dead in the first place so SBA should qualify it as a BFR imo, and the profile only says "the same power doesn't work on him twice" so that's too vague to confidently say that it works against Disease Hax

Not true because Pennywise isn't truly dead in the first place
Repeatedly killing someone counts as incap. We're only using his avatar here, so only his avatar has to be killed repeatedly for it to count as incap.

**Anos can just protect himself from the disease manip with NEP2.

Last edited:
We're using his avatar who has smurfery and abilities linked to his 1-A self, that's not an NLF that's just the hard facts about 1-A smurfery

We're using his avatar who has smurfery and abilities linked to his 1-A self, that's not an NLF that's just the hard facts about 1-A smurfery
You're missing the point. I acknowledge his 1-A smurfery, but this battle is between Anos and Pennywise's avatar, meaning if you incap the avatar, it counts as a win for Anos.

**Also, can't Anos just stop Pennywise in time for a day?

Either way, I don't see this being added to their profiles, unless Pennywise's upcoming changes and the rest of the Dark Tower changes yield anything new

If his eyes work ALL THE TIME then yes it's a stomp, if Pennywise just reenters view and gets deconstructed again the moment he comes back, there's literally nothing Pennywise can do. Actually hold on, I'm going to dig through the novel to see if there's anything Pennywise can do.

Now that I think about it though, if Anos and Pennywise made eye contact, Anos would get slapped by Type 3 since Pennywise can show him the deadlights through eye contact. If Pennywise always opened with it, he'd probably get a victory in it more than not.

I'm still questioning whether Anos' deconstruction is really passive, as in the moment he opens his eyes everyone gets erased? Does he have an aura that does so?

IT/Pennywise is not dumb, his intelligence is extremely High, once he realises that his opponent has a weird ability that works via presence, and that him/his avatar is being repeteadly deconstructed, he would opt to shapeshift into a Ghost or a Non corporeal. (Note: IT could do it as he can take the form of things that aren't physically possible or which don't exist in reality, he obtains the properties of the form he takes and must obey it's rules).

Last edited:
Yes, using a spell called <Bebbzud> he can directly touch a Root which lies even deeper than a soul.
By the time, Pennywise could shapeshift into a Ghost and turn Anos into a popcorn with his reality warping (If he doesn't have resistance to reality warp), or just 1-A Madness Haxxes him.

The ghost would be destroyed as well...did you miss the fact that Anos has NPI?
I see, seems like the only option for Penny would be to step aside from Anos for a good margin, hide somewhere else where he could plan which Hax to finish off the Demon without having to approach him much.

Back