• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7-B Anos is used.

-High 7-A Pennywise is used.

---Speed is equalized.

(VOTES)

Clown:

Demon King:

Fight takes place in Derry.

From what I can tell, this is leaning slightly towards Penny, because of higher dimensional existence. Also I dont think Anos has many protection against Penny just making him go insane

They each have Acausality type 4, how are they supposed to affect each other if they can't bypass it? (Incon)

But if they could

Anos has Venuzdonoa but can't kill pennywise (type 9 Immortality)

If I am looking at Anos's page good, he doesn't have resistance to Madness hax type 3 - win con for Pennywise (btw he makes eye contact for this to activate)

Anos has his eyes and pennywise doesn't resist (that I see of) - win con for Anos

Lmao, they look at each other and pretty much that's all folks

I see this match generally being incon.

Edit : Anos got his Immortality and High Godly Regen which counters the AP.

But uhh

Note: This profile will be subject to revision in the near future. Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character.

I will wait for more input but for now Incon for me.

And it won't be that usefull because that is only Penny avatar
IT's true self resides in a Higher dimensional plane (aka Macroverse), which is way beyond Anos's understanding, a dimension that transcends the Dark tower, a realm full of infinite multiverses with Higher dimensions.
Anos would never be able to interact with IT's true form, only on his weat dreams, lol, not even that....

The only thing from IT which could interact with Anos is Pennywise (the avatar).

So No, IT's true form isn't participating on this match.

Last edited:
IT's true self resides in a Higher dimensional plane (aka Macroverse), which is way beyond Anos's understanding, a dimension that transcends the Dark tower, a realm full of infinite multiverses with Higher dimensions.
Anos would never be able to interact with IT's true form, only on his weat dreams, lol, not even that....

The only thing from IT which could interact with Anos is Pennywise (the avatar).

So No, IT's true form isn't participating on this match.
His true form doesnt need to participate, but his Immortality type 9 does due his True Self being BDE, and u can't restrict things like that or the match won't be accepted

His true form doesnt need to participate, but his Immortality type 9 does due his True Self being BDE, and u can't restrict things like that or the match won't be accepted
I didn't resistrict any of Pennywise's abilities.
Anos 7-B key does have abilities which could incap the avatar, but Pennywise does have a vast arsenal of Hax too.

Pennywise doesn't have any resistance against Demon eyes of ruin Haxxes.

I didn't resistrict any of Pennywise's abilities.
Anos 7-B key does have abilities which could incap the avatar, but Pennywise does have a vast arsenal of Hax too.

Pennywise doesn't have any resistance against Demon eyes of ruin Haxxes.
And Anos nothing can do against Pennywise Madness hax

And Anos nothing can do against Pennywise Madness hax
Most likely incon, I mean, one has High Godly, and the other Inmortality type 9.

But, apart from the eye based Haxxes from both, they have a ton of other abilities.

Both are pretty Haxxed, but for example, I don't see Anos resisting Pennywise's reality warping, ilusion creation, Possesion, Mind manipulation.

On the other hand, Anos could use his NEP type 2, or time manipulation.

Most likely incon, I mean, one has High Godly, and the other Inmortality type 9.

But, apart from the eye based Haxxes from both, they have a ton of other abilities.

Both are pretty Haxxed, but for example, I don't see Anos resisting Pennywise's reality warping, ilusion creation, Possesion, Mind manipulation.

On the other hand, Anos could use his NEP type 2, or time manipulation.
He can't bypass penny Madness Manip

It wouldnt. Pachi already stated that the true form gets damaged as well, so it takes time to recreate the avatar.
You can only damage IT'S true form by the ritual of Chud.

It also held a grudge against the Losers for the entire 27 year period after they beat it the first time, and the only reason it didn't straight up go after them again after either Ritual was because, surprise, they badly harmed its true form prior to that (both times) and therefore it needed time to recuperate before going back and facing the kids. Who, mind you, were explicitly amped by beings above even True Pennywise's paygrade, on a physical, mental and spiritual level.

Did you check Pachi's CRT? He debunked the Type 9 and Madness spam.
Did you read what I just said?.

You can only damage IT'S true form by the ritual of Chud.

It also held a grudge against the Losers for the entire 27 year period after they beat it the first time, and the only reason it didn't straight up go after them again after either Ritual was because, surprise, they badly harmed its true form prior to that (both times) and therefore it needed time to recuperate before going back and facing the kids. Who, mind you, were explicitly amped by beings above even True Pennywise's paygrade, on a physical, mental and spiritual level.

Back