• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bloodlust means wanting to kill. why would you bfr if you want your opponent dead.
From the bloodlust page:

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

Aka anything to win, not necessarily kill.

Anos can keep erasing Arceus avatar indefinitely too, but yeah, incon

also since when Anos can bypass immortality type 9
I said repeatedly for a reason, didn't I? since Anos cannot bypass immortality 9 the only thing he can do is passively erase it indefinitely, besides Anos' eyes would erase the opponent at the slightest attempt of him trying something against him.

I said repeatedly for a reason, didn't I? since Anos cannot bypass immortality 9 the only thing he can do is passively erase it indefinitely, besides Anos' eyes would erase the opponent at the slightest attempt of him trying something against him.
what stops Arceus from sealing him or using BFR?You only argue for Anos but completely ignore Arceus's wincon,also I don't think he has erased someone passively before

what stops Arceus from sealing him or using BFR?You only argue for Anos but completely ignore Arceus's wincon,also I don't think he has erased someone passively before
This is something I always wondered has he ever erased anyone passively

Last edited:
This might be a bit of derailing but weren't the creation trio supposed to receive type 8 immortality and power null for space time related stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back