• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay just seeing how Anos Voldigoad is OP and that he's one of the most popular pages on this wiki. I want to see if he can beat arceus or not.

Ano's Profile

Arceus's Profile

Rules:

Both are 2-B (avatar form arceus and True Power for Anos) edit: arceus true form is type 2

Both are bloodlusted

Speed equalized

Ano's has Venuzdonoa

win via death or incap or bfr (this is if anos can beat arceus but cannot truly kill him)

No knowledge or prep

Battle in space

Also sorry if off topic but does anyone of you find it boring that most powers like fate manipulation, causality manipulation, etc are just variations of reality warping. And why do cosmic fights allows just use energy beams and stuff. it's just boring. Man i wish humans could perceive everything. this would make cosmic fights look more interesting and cool. also when you do use the powers mentioned in the first sentence they just take the form of a normal type of death. like just dying suddenly without cause and stuff or any other normal/matterish way to die. why couldn't it be something different. (why couldn't we perceive it as something differently. We just see things as just punches, electricity, fire, or anything that looks matterish. that's just plain boring)

Matterish: anything involving matter like you or me.

anyway now back on topic.

who wins and why.

Last edited:
Arceus' True Form is a Type 2 Concept, Anos can't do anything. Mismatch.

Idk, might be based on how he just willed his avatar when he felt like it, and how he can create new CT members at will, which are parts of his body.

Is probably similar to bill cipher low godly

So it mean that we don't know if true form arceus would recreate a avatar if the avatar is killed.

I'm pretty sure that we don't conclude that the true form automatically reform avatar if don't show. That was used in some CM battle if i remember

Does Arceus avatar has resistance to CM?
No. But he can create more then one avatar given they appear in different games or both the manga and anime. Can create avatars of the creation trio who are part of it. Also Arceus's probability manipulation.

No. But he can create more then one avatar given they appear in different games or both the manga and anime. Can create avatars of the creation trio who are part of it. Also Arceus's probability manipulation.
Read this for type 9 related stuff

For Type 9, is simple common sense. Avatars of Abstract Beings are assumed to have Type 9 like Enerjack, simply because they can't die as long as the True Form exists unless shown otherwise.
Anyways, literally all pokemon matches are like this, based in nothing and it all comes to ''what if''?, so, yeah, im not paying to this circus, unfollowing
If you can't accept a character having a power then this isn't the place to complain.

If you can't accept a character having a power then this isn't the place to complain.
I never said it, I said that nobody even explains how it works, even in this thread, some people said that he creates a new avatar, but others said that he never did it, so, whatever, I didnt complained, I just unfollowed the thread, but somehow, the notification appears to me

I never said it, I said that nobody even explains how it works, even in this thread, some people said that he creates a new avatar, but others said that he never did it, so, whatever, I didnt complained, I just unfollowed the thread, but somehow, the notification appears to me
Avatars never died, that's why. But is Type 9 for simple standard assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back