• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Dog's Tier

Now, I'm sorry for making a thread just for this, but I wanna ask for a clear explanation to why Annoying Dog is only 2-B. I'm not gonna go saying Annoying Dog should be Tier 0 because of it's relation to Toby Fox (or rather, being sort of a self insert of Toby, or an avatar I suppose) or whatever, but what are the reasons for Annoying Dog only being 2-B, if I recall, he was originally like Multiversal+ or Low Complex Multiversal (correct me if I'm wrong).

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
High 2-A, actually. Because Read this Post didn't want him to be.
Alright, I would've preferred a fuller explanation, but that works. Thanks for clarifying.

Now that I think about it, on Annoying Dog's page it just says "2-B" and "Multiversal", shouldn't it say "At least"?

Annoying Dog was once High 2-A via viewing the verse as fiction, but that had holes. The Dog itself never really did it, only toby fox

AD's page is outdated in general, it's missing some hax (I.E, Plot Manipulation), and some of the haxes were agreed to be removed (I.E, Acausality Type 5)

Can't say I completely agree with some of the changes but arguing about it here wouldn't help I suppose. Although I wanna say that the dog objectively is meant to be Toby Fox, just in the form of a dog.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Anyways, I'm actually thinking of asking for a revision. Now, I wouldn't ask for it to specifically get upgraded to a higher tier, but I think it should say something along the lines of "At least 2-B, likely High 2-A". At the very least, just saying "2-B" as if it's a concrete tier feels somewhat inaccurate, or at the very least could be improved.

Back