• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoy everyone,

Christian Higdon said:
Except most memes these days are too hard to kill.

I'd rather have somebody hug me TBH than have to kill too many immortalized memes.
Hug Me, you will have the power to kill all memes once you do

I mean, I'd like to be hugged myself. And besides, I could likely destroy most memes. It's an easy process, you just have to wait it out.

Please....somebody hug me. I don't care, you can even message it to me on my wall, just....please.

Christian Higdon said:
I mean, I'd like to be hugged myself. And besides, I could likely destroy most memes. It's an easy process, you just have to wait it out.

Please....somebody hug me. I don't care, you can even message it to me on my wall, just....please.
Play MLP R and you become the all powerful entity

I can't really be controlled though. I mean, people have tried and the only thing that wins me over is either food or hugs.

You just wanna control me, don'tcha?

Well, I'll have you know, only food and hugs would help your case.....I want hugs...

F624A1AE-3047-4FA2-A1E7-0E340AC5549A

Back