• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
A random thought that popped up in my head (plus I haven't done a Johnny Test versus matchup thread in a bit).

Anne Boonchuy vs Johnny Test.

Calamity Form Anne and Base Form Johnny will be used (8-B+ keys).

Johnny's equipment will be removed.

Speed is equalized.

Win via anything.

Both start 10 meters away from each other.

Anne:

Johnny:

Inconclusive:

ue0d4fjn5vn71.png

wp1916940.jpg

Johnny via toonforce, martial arts, healing, teleportation, and being barely stronger (59 tons of tnt vs 57.4 tons of tnt)

But its still on his powers section for base
Yeah, but he doesn't use it in character.

It's a power he has, but doesn't use.

What does Anne even have that can give her a win?
Idk. I contacted you because I saw you participating in the Amphibia General Discussion Thread, and I thought you were one of the knowledgeable members of the verse.

Yeah, but he doesn't use it in character.

It's a power he has, but doesn't use.

Idk. I contacted you because I saw you participating in the Amphibia General Discussion Thread, and I thought you were one of the knowledgeable members of the verse.
Yeah, but Anne Boonchoy honestly doesn't have that many powers in her 8-B+ state. Johnny seems to have far more, and this is someone who didn't watch that much of the show.

Yeah, but Anne Boonchoy honestly doesn't have that many powers in her 8-B+ state. Johnny seems to have far more, and this is someone who didn't watch that much of the show.
I thought that since Anne had the range and mobility advantage that she maybe can overwhelm Johnny, but looking at it now, she really has no way of winning.

Might honestly be a stomp.

I thought that since Anne had the range and mobility advantage that she maybe can overwhelm Johnny, but looking at it now, she really has no way of winning.

Might honestly be a stomp.
Anne has like no win con here.

And this is from someone who thinks Amphibia is the much better show.

Back