• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It depends from which arc of DBS. The first arcs don't come even close. The latest are probably stronger in term of raw AP

Idk. I don't DBS scaling.

I know the degree of 3-A of Anna which is:

Anna = BH2 Akron >>>>> 2 avatars of Godcat >>>>> Casual attacks from a full power avatar >>>>> Casual attacks from an avatar who is almost dead >>>>>>> Mid game EBF4 party (Stomped hilariously bad and survived only because the avatar barely had the energy to exist and was forced to leave) >>> BoG EBF4 party (Got stronger troughout the game because "leveling up" is canon) >= EBF3 EoG party >= Akron >>>>>>>>>>>> universes (Claimed that the destruction of entire universes is nothing next to gods like himself)

We accept that as legit?

If she has the AP to one shot i suppose that it would be more fair. Still can't put down Anna tho. Who death hax her or something.

Or deletes her because that works as evidenced by Purple Godcat Beerus

Back