• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anna Gella Vs SCP-682 (Exaggerated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCP-682. Haven't you read Anna's page?

"Mid Aleverse LV3" vs "At the very least High Aleverse LV3"

Pick either one.

Sheesh i should stop bumping.

@Holy

Well played. I still think SCP has this due to Hate-Ki.

Actually it's a draw seeing Anna's DURA-SOUL Durabillty. Anna will tank, sleep and not do much at all, Despite not having nearly enough power to fight a fully-powered SCP-682.

A unstoppable force vs a immovable object.

Really? hmmm, SCP-682 has that sweet Anti-Ki which N-Alex uses to Kill things, which He has a Muchinite of, While Anna only has Infinite Dura-Ki, SCP-682 also has Muchinite KILLING INTENT, And Muchinite Hate-Ki, But Anna say even if her LIFE is going up against a greater KILLING INTENT then she can still Tank ten hits from the Attacker, So then can SCP-682 Tag her ten times? Yes, Anna's speed is Mid-Aleversal LV3 at her Peak, While SCP-682's speed is At The Very Least High Aleversal LV3, Likely Far, Far Higher, Alexpotentially Far Higher Via Adaption, Alexpotentially Even Further Far Higher Via Rage State, Alexpotentially Even Far Further And Far Higher Via HATE.

Technically speaking, this is a stomp/spite thread, since 682, assuming he can restrain himself to not commit suicide, has such sheer KILLING INTENT that he could completely bypass her resistance and WILL TO LIVE with Mowda, which would also make her unable to be saved due to how Mowda works.

@Holy

A athlete can run laps and laps around a wall but it doesn't matter considering that boulder is far more durable then a athlete.

SCP-601 can run infinite^infinite laps around Anna but it doesn't matter considering Anna is vastly more durable then SCP-601. Speed isn't everything.

@Holy

I don't even know the grand scheme of this match.

A unstoppable immovable object vs a unstoppable immovable object? I don't even know any more.

Might as well agree with KingPin0422 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back