• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime War thread

Here is my hero group to defeat that villain

Mane 6

Godzilla

Shaggy

Chuck Norris

Crabwhale

The Mario Bros

The Avengers

The Justice League

Kami Tenchi

And of course Waluigi

Here i have my own groups that defeated Thanos in Anime War.

Ge0zard

SMG4

Omni-Stalling

Thicc Ralsei with his Magenta Boots and Gloves

Alexcar3000

VEXIKKU

WamBlingYew

Moto Moto

Guinny the Donkey Kid

Shadman

Niko the Cat (Composite)

Yellowpig10 said:
no offence but does anyone actually like anime war?
I do cause I know it has Saitama who is one of my favourite anime heroes After watching Episode 11 I find it sad that the villain killed Genos so Mastar just went infinity war and endgame on us

DerpyLulu said:

Ge0zard

SMG4

Omni-Stalling

Alexcar3000

VEXIKKU

WamBlingYew

Moto Moto

Guinny the Donkey Kid

Shadman

Niko the Cat (Composite)
You mean the evil Omni king

MLPlover2011 said:
DerpyLulu said:

Ge0zard

SMG4

Omni-Stalling

Alexcar3000

VEXIKKU

WamBlingYew

Moto Moto

Guinny the Donkey Kid

Shadman

Niko the Cat (Composite)
You mean the evil Omni king
Evil Omni King? Sorry about what? I never watched Anime War, so... (Spolier: I'll watched it later.)

At least some Jojo characters appeared in episode 11 I hope Joseph Joestar comes to help in Episode 12 which is going to be the endgame of Anime War

Back