• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this scenario, Zeno gathers all of the anime universes and tells them to fight for his amusement, and says that he will erase the universes that lose. The rules are the same as the Tournament of Power's rules, which means that there will be no flight or fatal moves, and to win the fighters will have to ring eachother out. In addition, speed is Equalized and no anime chars above 3-A are allowed to fight, though it is okay for a 3-A char like Goku to fight. Who will win in this battle royale?

I was thinking that Dragon Ball would win since it has 12 chars of the 12 Universes who have the Destruction Technique, which erases people from existence (Including Souls) with little to no effort. What is your reasoning that Seiya would win?

Well this is supposed to be a detailed discussion, so can you explain to me why Saint Seiya could defeat Beerus and the other 11 Gods of Destruction?

Well anyway I guess Saint Seiya has the edge in power, so lets move on to Intelligence and Tactics. Now I am not sure of the Saint Seiya char's intelligence, but I can say that the Dragon Ball chars can fight together as a unit, with Androids 17 and 18 being capable of fighting in perfect sync, and the Z-Fighters often fighting opponents together as well. There are also some attacks that could give Dragon Ball an edge, such as Master Roshi's Hypnosis and Krillin's Solar Flare x100, and if they can be protected by the stronger Dragon Ball chars long enough, this could put the fight in the favor of Dragon Ball.

That isn't a valid argument against Dragon Ball on intellegence. Now let me ask you Cal, what kind of intellegence have the Saint Seiya fighters used, and have they ever fought in unison against a opponent?

Problem is, most of the SS characters blitz outrageously because they have the third (?) highest calculated speed slower than infinite speed on the wiki. Could be lower than third, but they are still scaled from a feat of 10^30 c.

Well there is Instant Transmission for the Z-Fighters, which is basically Teleportation. I am not sure if the Saint Seiya chars can outspeed teleportation.

Golem Guy (Neo) said:
Well there is Instant Transmission for the Z-Fighters, which is basically Teleportation. I am not sure if the Saint Seiya chars can outspeed teleportation.
This still need adequate reaction speed to be used in combat. An adequate reaction speed that the Z fighters do not posses.

You have a point. Anyway, the next advantage the Z-Fighters would have is Future Trunks and the Time Rings. For the former, Future Trunks could travel back in time to sabatoge the SS fighters before they can even fight, and the latter can be used to see all possible timelines so they can build a perfect strategy against the SS chars.

Seiya (the main character) is Acausal and resistant to time-space manipulation, so no.

Also, the main problem is that to fight most opponents at their level, the Z fighters needs the stat advantage. Which they don't have here.

Being haxless at this level is a suicide. Because hax >>>> raw power 99/100 and there aren't many tier 3 who are as haxless as DB characters

This is turning into SS vs DB, well this is SS vs DB, and we all know how that goes SS wins cause of outrageous speed, hax and hax resistance, DB stands no chance, it's not even funny.

I read only know that speed is equalized. SS stomps regardless, but at least the Z fighters will realize what stomped them.

Well the Digimon take this then. Alphamon Alpha Inforces all but team Saint Seiya. Then it is 3-A Digimon vs Saints.

Dragon Ball sadly barely lasts a second here. Both SS and Digimon HEAVILY outhax them to oblivion.

I vote Digimon via more firepower overall along with the Royal Knights and Seven Great Demon Lords who cancel out all Resurrection and Rebirth. Of course we have Alphamon whi can reset the fight. While the SS cast won't be effected by attacks from the past, they will still be hurt by present strikes. We have Magnamon's power of Miracles and Jesmon's OS Generics. Omegamon's OmegaInforce and UlforceVeedramon who can regen faster than instant deletion. Lilithmon whose Nazar Nail will decompose anyone struck with their regen and resurrection negated. They also got the Karma for fighting a Demon Lord. There is more, but this is brief since I am on a phone and not a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back