• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually...The Demon Lords no longer have a 3-A tier...crap.. ..So now it is Saints vs Royal Knights....

Well if push comes to shove Alphamon still has Soul Digitalization which works on beings without souls and immune to soul manipulation.

Yeah but against Mu's BFR what will that do? You can't exactly use that on a foe if your on a different plane of existence.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Resistance to BFR as well as the fact that theae guys cross dimensions on a daily basis.
Doesn't matter. Once they are sent to another realm of existence the first time, they are technically ringed out of the battle.

So nothing ia stopping Alphamon and Gallantmon from doing the same. Also Alphamon could reset the fight and toss the Saints out. While they are acausual they are still not dodging his physical strikes and throws. And to Zeno he wouldn't know if anything happened. To him the fight barely even started. Also Omegamon's Omega Inforce will give the Precog to plan ahead.

Well this would last forever since Alphamon will continue to reset the fight. Plus of course sealing and Miracles are an option.

If the fight keeps getting reset, then the 48 Minute limit from the ToP rules could actually be reached. I guess this means the group with more survivors win

First of all Dies Irae isn't allowed since all the chars are Tier 1, second we already came to the conclusion that it would be a neverending tie. Now someone close the thread.

You realize he has two forms that aren't 1-A, right? And two peeps don't make a conclusion. Not to mention that I was joking.

@Golem: False. They have base forms that don't even reach past tier 7 to 6 except for Reinhard who even then physically doesn't reach past tier 4 during DI. Unless you decided to look past their tiers then wow...

@Cal: Do you always have a fascination with DI? I question why you're trying to get into it when all you ******* talk about is Reinhard like he's the only one thats relevant.

@Golem: Anyways, do you want this thread to be closed now or nah? I can do that rn if you wish.

I joke about all series, man. DC, Saint Seiya, Kirby, Pokémon, Digimon, Marvel, Dragon Ball, Chrono Trigger, Naruto, etc. If you check my contributions, a small portion of my comments are dedicated to making a funny about verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back