• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I don’t know why this was never added when that Episode 30 CRT was made. Anyways, as the title suggests, everyone should physically scale to King Orange’s Black Hole that was going to destroy Minecraft. It has been blatantly shown that the stick figures are able to withstand being in the same laser coming from King Orange’s scepter used to generate the Black Hole for prolonged seconds of time. As that Black Hole was going to destroy Minecraft, it would’ve destroyed the worlds within it in which they are large enough to house starry skies in them.

That’s pretty much where the downgrade comes in since nothing is stated that the worlds in Minecraft are universe sized, and while the worlds in the actual Minecraft are confirmed to be infinite in size, it’s unknown if the same can be said with AVA’s Minecraft due to Crossover scaling rules. So the black hole should be downgraded and a note should be added explaining why worlds in AVA Minecraft aren’t infinite in size unlike the actual Minecraft.

In short, everyone gets upgraded to 4-A physically while the Black Hole itself also gets downgraded to 4-A.

EDIT: Turns out, one of the episodes was literally called “Note Block Universe” which confirms Minecraft worlds are universe-sized. Other issues include that the black hole feat was done overtime and it’s most likely a fake black hole. However, with the power of the scepter feeding the black hole overtime, it was quickly eating up all of Minecraft to the point of eventually destroying it, hence they should scale to the destruction divided by the number of seconds it took to destroy Minecraft. In that case, 3 of these universes were being destroyed, and assuming it took the stick figures 1 hour to get back to their portal, this will upgrade them to 3-B.

In short, everyone gets upgraded to 3-B physically scaling to surviving one second of being in the scepter’s energy beam that was forming a black hole that was destroy all of Minecraft overtime.

Last edited:
i'm kinda iffy on scaling them physically to it, cuz besides it jumping them from 9-A (high 8-C if my calc goes through) to 4-A when, IIRC, far weaker stuff like TNT and such can harm them, they were hit by the energy that feed and expanded the black hole rather than the actual thing, and while they were tanking it, they were also glitching out, leading me to believe they were resisting hax than AP since the same effect happens when orange's son/younger simbling was erased when the game stopped working, especially since it happening to purple reminded him of it

i'm kinda iffy on scaling them physically to it, cuz besides it jumping them from 9-A (high 8-C if my calc goes through) to 4-A when, IIRC, far weaker stuff like TNT and such can harm them
That just means that TNT and the other characters who have harmed them scale to 4-A as well, especially since they are capable of crafting TNT themselves.
they were hit by the energy that feed and expanded the black hole rather than the actual thing, and while they were tanking it, they were also glitching out, leading me to believe they were resisting hax than AP since the same effect happens when orange's son/younger simbling was erased when the game stopped working, especially since it happening to purple reminded him of it
It was still the same scepter‘s energy that was being used to create that black hole that they were capable of taking (Along with being able to take other attacks used by the power of the same scepter), and while they were glitching when being hit by the laser, it could’ve just been a side effect. Not to mention, the same laser used to make the Black Hole is capable of causing damage to the area affected by it. Also, even without the laser feeding the Black Hole to make it bigger, it was capable of growing by itself, implying that the laser was only being used to speed up the process of Minecraft being destroyed.

Last edited:
WTF am I even looking at

Anyway, the black hole destroying the world looks like an overtime feat, isn't it? In one of those links, it can be seen sucking things up while growing.
If that's the case, the scepter's energy would just scale to an unquantifiable amount of its force, not to the destruction it would eventually cause.
Also, since it was shown growing by consuming matter, the scepter's laser could function more like an "extra nutrient", rather than proper fuel, just guessing.

Figured someone would bring this up being overtime. That must suck. I’m assuming we can at least get the energy of that black hole when it was initially created as a better-than-nothing attempt?

Also, I just realized one of the episodes is called “Note Block Universe” which essentially confirms that the worlds are indeed universe-sized. So, the black hole would be 3-A overtime but the scepter would only scale to the black hole’s initial creation.

Figured someone would bring this up being overtime. That must suck. I’m assuming we can at least get the energy of that black hole when it was initially created as a better-than-nothing attempt?
Unfortunately, it doesn't match the qualities of a realistic black hole, and falls under the Fictional Black Hole category, so I doubt it can be calculated reliably.

Actually it is a realistic black hole due to the context in the series

Then it's a clash between the scientific explanation within the series and the fact it doesn't behave as it should.
Black holes don't grow in size and one that big would have already obliterated the planet and an immense portion of space around it, together with warping space and everything.

Then it's a clash between the scientific explanation within the series and the fact it doesn't behave as it should.
Black holes don't grow in size and one that big would have already obliterated the planet and an immense portion of space around it, together with warping space and everything.
Wasn't that what stopped growing when reaching the mass of about ten billion suns?

Well it was growing mostly because Orange king amplifying it with what he used to created it, plus the Nether has the possibility of being bigger than a planet after all and we literally see how the whole space began to warped at the end

so perhaps we could calc the initial black hole "burst" since it was very big once the staff restarted it with the 2 blocks fused

Wasn't that what stopped growing when reaching the mass of about ten billion suns?

Well it was growing mostly because Orange king amplifying it with what he used to created it, plus the Nether has the possibility of being bigger than a planet after all and we literally see how the whole space began to warped at the end
This is different, because the event horizon becomes larger, while the black hole increases its mass, but it still remains a fixed point exerting gravity.
While in fiction, and apparently here, black holes are often treated as just a big black ball which consumes stuff and becomes big by itself as a whole.
And still, a black hole with an event horizon as the one seen there, should still suck the whole solar system or something like that in an instant.

Anyway, I guess we should ask the calc members' opinion, since the game implies it should be a real one.

I ask it in the Thread of the calculation Group.

About this, with that logic, on several occasions there have been much more powerful black holes that should have swallowed half of the Solar System and not happens.

Pretty sure we’re waiting for confirmation that the black hole is real

Another thing I want to note: the description of the Black Hole in the video is actually taken from Wikipedia, showing that it’s further proof towards it being real.

Pretty sure we’re waiting for confirmation that the black hole is real

Another thing I want to note: the description of the Black Hole in the video is actually taken from Wikipedia, showing that it’s further proof towards it being real.
Also, according to the montage of King's life, when Gold was in Minecraft, wasn't it the sun that basically turned into a black hole and King as revenge tried to create a new black hole to destroy all Minecraft?

Mmm...

Okay, so this black hole AAAAAALMOST checks out as a real one in my book. There is a whole scientific explanation that black holes in this verse operate as one so there's some intent there. It was going to destroy the worlds which suggests that the black holes have -or at the very least can obtain- cosmic levels of mass and effect (something found in real black holes mostly). And real black holes do grow since the Schwarzschild's Radius is a part of a black hole and it grows the more energy is fed into it (this is even noted in our Black Holes in Fiction guidelines). All that checks out. However, I have 1 massive concern. Just 1 concern.

I noticed how the black hole was seemingly destroyed and I'm thinking: was the black hole destroyed via sheer force/supplying energy into it? Or was it via Hawking Radiation? I know there are mentions of Hawking Radiation in the scan posted with all that Black Hole lore, but you have to realize that a black hole with such a Schwarzschild Radius would take AEONS UPON AEONS UPON AEONS to fully evaporate. Is there any actual mentions that the characters did indeed somehow accelerate the rate at which this radiation is emitted? The guidelines for disappearing/destroying a black hole via Hawking Radiation in particular are VERY strict, so it'd be preferable if there were any statements or evidence equivalent to said statements (like characters outright having Physics Manipulation or something).

Mmm...

Okay, so this black hole AAAAAALMOST checks out as a real one in my book. There is a whole scientific explanation that black holes in this verse operate as one so there's some intent there. It was going to destroy the worlds which suggests that the black holes have -or at the very least can obtain- cosmic levels of mass and effect (something found in real black holes mostly). And real black holes do grow since the Schwarzschild's Radius is a part of a black hole and it grows the more energy is fed into it (this is even noted in our Black Holes in Fiction guidelines). All that checks out. However, I have 1 massive concern. Just 1 concern.

I noticed how the black hole was seemingly destroyed and I'm thinking: was the black hole destroyed via sheer force/supplying energy into it? Or was it via Hawking Radiation? I know there are mentions of Hawking Radiation in the scan posted with all that Black Hole lore, but you have to realize that a black hole with such a Schwarzschild Radius would take AEONS UPON AEONS UPON AEONS to fully evaporate. Is there any actual mentions that the characters did indeed somehow accelerate the rate at which this radiation is emitted? The guidelines for disappearing/destroying a black hole via Hawking Radiation in particular are VERY strict, so it'd be preferable if there were any statements or evidence equivalent to said statements.
The black hole was actually nullified due to the power of the Minecraft Icon, since without it, the things it has created disappear.

(Minute 24:00)

I see...

Is this icon's powers hax-based or AP based? Atho I'm gonna guess it's probs both.

Mmm... Idk, then. I'm personally a little torn whether to say the black hole's real or not. Our guidelines when it comes to addressing black hole destruction are rather strict.

I'd recommend getting other opinions from other CGMs if possible.

So the book suggests that the Black Hole is physics-based, but then the animation deviates from typical behavior. I lean toward Fictional Black Hole until we get more context.

There's still the official creator reaction videos to go over.

Also, I was thinking: if this black hole is fake, would it be possible to just divide the Universal baseline by the time take the amount of time it took it to destroy all of Minecraft in seconds since the staff was enlarging the black hole overtime and didn't stop until it was taken out of Minecraft?

There's still the official creator reaction videos to go over.
Yep, There are also the Shorts, which although they don't give much, we have Green and Blue's interpretation of what a fight between Darklord vs Orange King would be like

Also, I was thinking: if this black hole is fake, would it be possible to just divide the Universal baseline by the time take the amount of time it took it to destroy all of Minecraft in seconds since the staff was enlarging the black hole overtime and didn't stop until it was taken out of Minecraft?
i think that makes sense

Yes, although it should be noted that we see some jumpcuts from here and there while the stick figures are trying to get to the portal back to their PC.
Well, although considering that the whole world was being destroyed so it doesn't make sense that those cuts were too long, maybe a Low Ball with an approximate time of like 1-2 hour and a high ball with the time on the screen?

Back