• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation Cosmology Analysis

This should count for reality equalization now that the series seems to focus more on the Stickman's setting I feel like.

So I’m tier zero because I can just go and write that Azeroth isn’t real and just a story?

We don't scale fictions to each other. so no :) Random statements of Azathoth existing doesn't make a verse tier 0.

Also I don’t buy 2-c Steve as Steve isn’t the one creating and deleting worlds the user is

Well it's a good thing Steve's strongest key is 8-B, possibly Low 7-C. The 2-C/2-B key is for The Player as referred to in the text dialogue after you beat the Ender Dragon.

Last edited:
Can we sacrifice DMUA to the rainbow gods for trying to downplay things? Also for ignoring my calc requests...
You're the only one going to the gulag, jimbo

Either way like, even under reality equalization, the animations still aren't a dimension below them in the first place. You'd have to stretch massively to try and give them another tier.

Either way like, even under reality equalization, the animations still aren't a dimension below them in the first place. You'd have to stretch massively to try and give them another tier.
But they are since the animator sees them as none but an animation.

Our standards around that have changed. Being a computer program isn't treated as lower-D any more, they're just treated as beings made of data, making them 10-C.

Much stronger context is needed to put them a dimension below.

You can read the thread about that change here.

So I’m tier zero because I can just go and write that Azeroth isn’t real and just a story?

We don't scale fictions to each other. so no :) Random statements of Azathoth existing doesn't make a verse tier 0.

Also I don’t buy 2-c Steve as Steve isn’t the one creating and deleting worlds the user is

Well it's a good thing Steve's strongest key is 8-B, possibly Low 7-C. The 2-C/2-B key is for The Player as referred to in the text dialogue after you beat the Ender Dragon.
I’m pretty sure if I had a profile let’s call it “the reader“ from my perspective everything is just a story written by another person like me for entertainment purposes As even if superman could qoute hear me breathing he cannot do anything to me as he’s just a comic character that isn’t real-wouldn’t that mean I the reader am equal to the writer?

No, author avatars/reality-fiction differences aren't by default tier 0.

Because you need to actually transcend constructs of that size.

It would be so ******* dumb to give literally all reality-fiction differences in fiction tier 0 just because a few of them transcend legitimately High 1-A cosmologies.

But they are since the animator sees them as none but an animation.
Animation is data, data is 3D, seeing something as nothing but animation is the same viewing something as nothing but atoms, they are incredible small but still 3D, it changes nothing, the tiering system had a revision a while about this, or else TCO and co would be 11-A.

There’s a lot of suggsverse logic being used here and I really can’t stand it. I suggest people read the reality equalization page page.

I suppose Reality Equalization is currently accepted for AvA verse though I don’t rlly wanna continue this thread because it‘s literally 3 years ago

Back