• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation Cosmology Analysis

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
INTRODUCTION

What if I told you a verse that is rated Average Human level is actually a huge Complex Multiverse? Don't believe me? Feel free to check out my post. This is an analysis of Animation vs. Animation's cosmology so hopefully, y'all will have a better understanding of the entire Cosmology of AvA.

Sources: https://www.youtube.com/c/noogai89/videos (everything is here)

Warning SPOILERS!!!! (Obviously)

PARALLEL DIMENSIONS

So to begin with, let's start with the "Parallel Dimensions" of the AvA "Multiverse". On this site, the Animator (Alan Becker) has Type 9 Immortality listed on his profile as his true form exists beyond the boundaries of the digital reality which consists of the main characters such as TSC, TCO, etc. With this kept in mind, the real world is a completely diverse set of reality to the digital reality, which includes Alan's computer, the entire internet, and literally anything associated with computer science, etc.

Animator vs. Animation has many crossovers throughout the entire metaseries and to have a good understanding of the verse cosmology the cosmologies of other franchises would have to get involved such as Minecraft, League of Legends, Super Mario, Pokemon, etc. The involvement of cosmologies of other franchises proves that the digital world isn't just some dimension that's the size of a 2-dimensional screen, as the Universes of Pokemon, Minecraft, etc. are proved to be beyond Universal in size to possibly Infinite. With that in mind, all of the other Universes and Dimensions that exists throughout the entire digital Multiverse should so be Universal or beyond in size; proves that the AvA cosmology is a "Multiverse". As for another further explanation; at 0:34 Alan plugs the wires into the desktop which connects the 2 worlds, allowing The Second Coming to enter the Pokemon world and the Pokemon characters entering Alan's Computer, as before TSC cannot enter the Pokemon World. At 4:29 you can see there are countless computers, as for the previous explanation scans in mind it refers to countless dimensions/universes/worlds.

Not only every computer is a separate world, but possibly even every application is a separate continuum which means there are parallel dimensions existing within each computer. As I call it the "Inner Multiverse" and the "Outer Multiverse", "Multiverses within dimensions" which means multiple parallel Universes within a larger continuity. As you can see the Reality TCO and TDL were was a separate reality; as it's separated from the Computers and the Internet. As you can see there are countless computers on screen and each one are separate realities. 4:30

The internet is a pathway to parallel Universes, as through the internet different devices are connected and entities can travel through the devices (parallel worlds). The dimension TCO and TDL was fighting in appeared on the screen of Alan's PC like it's a software that grats Alan the ability to manipulate it and close it whenever he wants to. The same thing with the League of Legends animation, Minecraft animation, and Super Mario animation as Alan has control over the software and each one of it is a separate continuity.

Take Minecraft as an example, every world the Player creates is equivalent to parallel Universes. Stick figure Red traveled to the Nether with the "Creative Mode "block and as you can see the rest of the group could literally mine through and beyond the computer screen and into the Nether. 8:17
In the League of Legends Animation Stick Figure purple literally traveled to the game on Alan's PC from it's MacBook. 0:20
Or, there could even be dimensions within applications, who knows? 4:36 10:18

As in Animator vs. Animation IV TSC even managed to enter and destroy Alan's smartphone.

TCO at the end of Animator vs. Animation II was sealed into nowhere and teleported out of nowhere at the beginning of Animator vs. Animation III.

Overall, every software of every computer/device can be considered a separate world as each software is not bound on screen as each software is different from each other. I already proved how the Minecraft software was a different dimension so there's no reason why the rest of the applications shouldn't be separate worlds.

In summary, every computer is a separate dimension and every computer contains sets of applications that are separate dimensions within the computer. There are possibly even separate dimensions within applications as it was shown in the Minecraft Animated Shorts when the stick figures encountered multiple portals that lead to different worlds, different possibilities.

DEBUNKING 10-C ANIMATOR VS. ANIMATION

Currently, throughout November 2020, the Animator vs. Animation verse is rated as human-level which in fact, a misconception. It has been shown multiple times that the stick figures are on a far higher 3-dimensional scale as you can literally observe on-screen the stick figures could literally move and travel around the 3-dimensional axis indefinitely which means they're not limited 3-dimensional beings, let alone 2-D which is even more of a misconception. Even in the League of Legends animation, the stick figures managed to move around the world 3-dimensionally. 4:57

Even in the TeamTrees animation, there were 3-D pictures on the screen.

This wiki list anything that is made out of data as extremely limited 3-dimensional beings and yes, the stick figures are made out of data but that does not mean they are not indefinitely 3-dimensional and they're completely limited at an almost 2-dimensional scale. The stick figures of the verse are different than other data-made entities and infinitely superior to the ordinary data-made entities.

Overall, since this site accepts the stick figures as 3-dimensional entities then the figures should be far higher than 10-C as every character has shown far greater feats than Below Average Human level. Hopefully you people have an understanding that they're not limited 3-dimensional entities.

HIGHER-DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE?

As you can see, every real-life entity overshadows the digital Multiverse, and all of the entities that exist beyond the digital and programming Multiverse views them as nothing but fiction entities that are data-made. Every real-life entity has the ability to manipulate the digital Multiverse and determine the fate of every existential entity within it, they have the power to control the digital reality. Warping every aspect of it. Existing on an entire higher Domain above them, cannot be affected at all by the digital entities. The only interaction with the avatars of real-life entities. By that, they could oversee and manipulate the entire Multiverse which possibly makes them Higher-Dimensional entities.

You can see that Alan is manipulating the digital world by controlling the stick figures. Sees the internet as a lower-dimensional screen.

Personally I've always held the belief that they should have an "in-verse" or "in computer" key like we see with characters like Dreadbear, Monica, and probably Fortnite, which is only helped by the most recent animation, where we know they see everything in 3D whereas we only get to see a 2D perspective of their world. It got turned down a while ago, but who knows. Maybe the new animation will help prove something.

I’m not sure about the “affecting other verses” stuff, but about internet being a Multiverse and The Animator being a Higher-Dimensional being from the perspective of this Multiverse, you have a point.

I’m not sure about the “affecting other verses” stuff, but about internet being a Multiverse and The Animator being a Higher-Dimensional being from the perspective of this Multiverse, you have a point.
Every verse has its own sets of physics, laws, nature, concepts, etc. The crossovers connect the verses together which involves the laws of physics, sets of conception, etc. from other dimensions from their own. The entire cosmology of another franchise may not be involved but the general factors of it definitely are. Such as the Minecraft application connects the Multiverse of Minecraft to Alan's computer, which the reality of Minecraft and Alan's computer is completely diverse.

The TSC should have keys such as "with the Minecraft Block"; "with the Pokemon Team" and in that form where he is OP

Every verse has its own sets of physics, laws, nature, concepts, etc. The crossovers connect the verses together which involves the laws of physics, sets of conception, etc. from other dimensions from their own. The entire cosmology of another franchise may not be involved but the general factors of it definitely are. Such as the Minecraft application connects the Multiverse of Minecraft to Alan's computer, which the reality of Minecraft and Alan's computer is completely diverse.
I got that, what I meant is that the other verses stuff is not that relevant when providing the Cosmology scaling, for the reasons you stated, I also agree with 2-C to 2-B.

The one thing that I'm going to note is there appears to be two separate "Nethers" within computers. One is the Nether hidden behind files that you can only get to by destroying the environment with Minecraft-related entities, like they did in the original Animation vs Minecraft, and the other is what's accessed through portals, which is a separate dimension that can link to other computers.

I haven't watched all of the Animator vs Animation videos, particularly the newer ones, but this does not make sense to me.

Animator vs. Animation has many crossovers throughout the entire metaseries and to have a good understanding of the verse cosmology the cosmologies of other franchises would have to get involved such as Minecraft, League of Legends, Super Mario, Pokemon, etc. The involvement of cosmologies of other franchises proves that the digital world isn't just some dimension that's the size of a 2-dimensional screen, as the Universes of Pokemon, Minecraft, etc. are proved to be beyond Universal in size to possibly Infinite.

This is not how we treat verses crossing over with/referencing other ones. They don't suddenly take on the other verse's cosmology.

With that in mind, all of the other Universes and Dimensions that exists throughout the entire digital Multiverse should so be Universal or beyond in size; proves that the AvA cosmology is a "Multiverse". As for another further explanation; at 0:34 Alan plugs the wires into the desktop which connects the 2 worlds, allowing The Second Coming to enter the Pokemon world and the Pokemon characters entering Alan's Computer, as before TSC cannot enter the Pokemon World.

This logic is not coherent to me.

Overall, every software of every computer/device can be considered a separate world as each software is not bound on screen as each software is different from each other. I already proved how the Minecraft software was a different dimension so there's no reason why the rest of the applications shouldn't be separate worlds.

I have no clue how anything you presented here proved that. From the animations I've seen, the separate applications do not at all act like separate worlds. And I don't understand why computers would be separate worlds either. And I don't understand why Reality Equalization would let us treat them as actual real 3-D worlds instead of the data that we see it as.

Currently, throughout November 2020, the Animator vs. Animation verse is rated as human-level which in fact, a misconception. It has been shown multiple times that the stick figures are on a far higher 3-dimensional scale as you can literally observe on-screen the stick figures could literally move and travel around the 3-dimensional axis indefinitely which means they're not limited 3-dimensional beings, let alone 2-D which is even more of a misconception. Even in the League of Legends animation, the stick figures managed to move around the world 3-dimensionally. 4:57

I do not understand this logic. How the hell are they on a far higher 3-D scale? Them being shown on a computer screen as moving around 3-D environments does not make them more than data. The representation of the data involving 3-D visuals doesn't mean the actual data (i.e. the electricity running through the computer) is anything above 10-C.

As you can see, every real-life entity overshadows the digital Multiverse, and all of the entities that exist beyond the digital and programming Multiverse views them as nothing but fiction entities that are data-made. Every real-life entity has the ability to manipulate the digital Multiverse and determine the fate of every existential entity within it, they have the power to control the digital reality. Warping every aspect of it. Existing on an entire higher Domain above them, cannot be affected at all by the digital entities. The only interaction with the avatars of real-life entities. By that, they could oversee and manipulate the entire Multiverse which possibly makes them Higher-Dimensional entities.

That only matters if Reality Equalization lets that digital world be equalized to reality, and I'm not sure it does given the heavy influence of the Animator.

Overall, since this site accepts the stick figures as 3-dimensional entities then the figures should be far higher than 10-C as every character has shown far greater feats than Below Average Human level. Hopefully you people have an understanding that they're not limited 3-dimensional entities.

No, no one has ever argued they're not 3D or else they'd not even be 10-C
All their feats no matter how impressive inside in the computer are still data, so it's still 10-C in the end of the day
Further more the Animator is literally an IRL dude, why we arguing he has higher D existence?

Personally I've always held the belief that they should have an "in-verse" or "in computer" key like we see with characters like Dreadbear, Monica, and probably Fortnite, which is only helped by the most recent animation, where we know they see everything in 3D whereas we only get to see a 2D perspective of their world. It got turned down a while ago, but who knows. Maybe the new animation will help prove something.
I also want to comment on this, people like Dreadbear only get that key because in plot they don't go the meta route so we treat it like regular feats
Animator vs Animation gets the same treatment as Glitchtrap due to in canon the entities being data and unless we're arguing some weird Digimon level lore then that results in them staying 10-C

I haven't watched all of the Animator vs Animation videos, particularly the newer ones, but this does not make sense to me.

Animator vs. Animation has many crossovers throughout the entire metaseries and to have a good understanding of the verse cosmology the cosmologies of other franchises would have to get involved such as Minecraft, League of Legends, Super Mario, Pokemon, etc. The involvement of cosmologies of other franchises proves that the digital world isn't just some dimension that's the size of a 2-dimensional screen, as the Universes of Pokemon, Minecraft, etc. are proved to be beyond Universal in size to possibly Infinite.

This is not how we treat verses crossing over with/referencing other ones. They don't suddenly take on the other verse's cosmology.

With that in mind, all of the other Universes and Dimensions that exists throughout the entire digital Multiverse should so be Universal or beyond in size; proves that the AvA cosmology is a "Multiverse". As for another further explanation; at 0:34 Alan plugs the wires into the desktop which connects the 2 worlds, allowing The Second Coming to enter the Pokemon world and the Pokemon characters entering Alan's Computer, as before TSC cannot enter the Pokemon World.

This logic is not coherent to me.

I have no clue how anything you presented here proved that. From the animations I've seen, the separate applications do not at all act like separate worlds. And I don't understand why computers would be separate worlds either. And I don't understand why Reality Equalization would let us treat them as actual real 3-D worlds instead of the data that we see it as.

I do not understand this logic. How the hell are they on a far higher 3-D scale? Them being shown on a computer screen as moving around 3-D environments does not make them more than data. The representation of the data involving 3-D visuals doesn't mean the actual data (i.e. the electricity running through the computer) is anything above 10-C.

That only matters if Reality Equalization lets that digital world be equalized to reality, and I'm not sure it does given the heavy influence of the Animator.
First of all, The Chosen One has dimensional travel listed on his profile. He's required to open a portal to access one's computer, like how he did to Alan's computer. With that scan being applied it's safe to presume that every computer exists as a separate realm. It's impossible to travel to another computer without a connection between the 2 worlds, such as wires, the internet connection, etc.

Sure, I could agree on that since I used the crossover logic to prove that the Universes in Animator vs. Animation is not only a screen-size dimension but its size is far beyond that. You can see in the original Animation vs. Minecraft the stick figures managed to mine outside the screen which debunks that their dimension is only screen-sized. Even in various videos, the stick figures traveled outside the screen. Such as Animator vs. Animator IV, Animation vs. Minecraft, Animation vs. Pokemon, etc. which debunks their dimension is only screen-sized. With physics, concepts, laws, etc. involved with other franchises such as Minecraft it furthers supports that the digital Universes of Animator vs. Animation are ordinary space-time continuum, and each one of it is not less than Universal in size.

And how does the second logic not coherent with you? The Second Coming couldn't access the Pokemon world because Alan didn't connect his console to his PC, when he did TSC was able to travel to the Pokemon world which very likely proves that the Pokemon world is a separate parallel Universe.

I never said the digital world was equivalent to reality. I said that the entities of the real world overshadow the entire digital Multiverse as they could oversee all of the habitats of the digital Multiverse as fiction, they're able to manipulate their reality whenever they want which possibly gives them Higher-Dimensional Existence. Not on a 5-D scale but a 4-D scale.

Also, how is Reality Equalization relevant to any of this? It not only equalizes lower-dimensional characters but higher-dimensional characters. It says
"This is usually done in order to allow characters who exist in virtual worlds to fight normal, "real" characters." Your argument on Reality Equalization does not contradict the characters are ordinary 3-D beings, Reality Equalization just equalizes the plane of existence of two or more.

The characters were literally moving in a 3-D environment, data, or not or should be a valid feat. By you, people's logic characters such as Kirito's SAO avatar, Monika (DDLC), the Player (Minecraft), etc. should all be 10-C since you contradict that data entities that could move in a 3-D environment shouldn't be ordinary 3-D entities. You can't contradict feats unless you argue it's an outlier, which is extremely unlikely since it happened countless times.

No, no one has ever argued they're not 3D or else they'd not even be 10-C
All their feats no matter how impressive inside in the computer are still data, so it's still 10-C in the end of the day
Further more the Animator is literally an IRL dude, why we arguing he has higher D existence?

I also want to comment on this, people like Dreadbear only get that key because in plot they don't go the meta route so we treat it like regular feats
Animator vs Animation gets the same treatment as Glitchtrap due to in canon the entities being data and unless we're arguing some weird Digimon level lore then that results in them staying 10-C
People don't need to argue they're 3-D, you can see they're merely 3-D on screen. I already said, the Animator views the multiverse as fiction and could warp it whenever he wants; possibly grants him Higher-Dimensional Existence. Not 5-D but 4-D.

There's no multiverse here dude, it's literally an IRL computers aka data
Still 10-C man

Yes they're computers but that doesn't mean it can't be multiverses. Also, many other similar franchises are Tier 2 so why not Animator vs. Animation?

Yes it does mean it's not a multiverse because the Animator is just a regular dude so the computers are like IRL ones, and last time I checked IRL computers don't contain a ******* multiverse in them

Also what kind of other similar franchises have anything even close to this?
Digimon is the closest in terms of pure data beings as far as I know but they have actual lore saying they exist as more then just data iirc

I never said the digital world was equivalent to reality. I said that the entities of the real world overshadow the entire digital Multiverse as they could oversee all of the habitats of the digital Multiverse as fiction, they're able to manipulate their reality whenever they want which possibly gives them Higher-Dimensional Existence. Not on a 5-D scale but a 4-D scale.

No, that just puts the contents of the screen stuff lower.

Also, how is Reality Equalization relevant to any of this? It not only equalizes lower-dimensional characters but higher-dimensional characters. It says
"This is usually done in order to allow characters who exist in virtual worlds to fight normal, "real" characters."

Because without reality equalization putting the contents of the digital realm on the same level as reality, the series' "real world" will be treated as the real world, and the digital stuff will be lower no matter what cosmological stuff you pull out.

The characters were literally moving in a 3-D environment, data, or not or should be a valid feat. By you, people's logic characters such as Kirito's SAO avatar, Monika (DDLC), the Player (Minecraft), etc. should all be 10-C since you contradict that data entities that could move in a 3-D environment shouldn't be ordinary 3-D entities. You can't contradict feats unless you argue it's an outlier, which is extremely unlikely since it happened countless times.

Those characters aren't 3-D and above because "they move in a 3-D environment". They're 3-D and above because of Reality Equalization. You'd have to explain why, by those standards, Animator vs Animation's digital realm should be equalized.

Yes it does mean it's not a multiverse because the Animator is just a regular dude so the computers are like IRL ones, and last time I checked IRL computers don't contain a ******* multiverse in them

Also what kind of other similar franchises have anything even close to this?
Digimon is the closest in terms of pure data beings as far as I know but they have actual lore saying they exist as more then just data iirc
DDLC, Vocaloid, Minecraft, and basically all similar franchises you could name that corresponds to data. Being made out of data doesn't explain one's completely bound by their plane of existence. If it wasn't a multiverse then why TCO is required to make a portal to access one's computer?

DDLC, Vocaloid, and Minecraft entirely take place from the perspective of those 'data' beings. Read our Reality Equalization page already...

I'm not really sure, but a decision was made earlier to treat it that way that'd need to be reversed.

Maybe because the entire series is focused from the Animator's involvement, while DDLC and Minecraft almost entirely focus on the actions of the characters within those worlds.

It doesn't matter if they appear 3D in animation, it's still code on a computer created by a perfectly normal human.

... Yeah I will admit I did kinda forget that, even if I still feel like my brain is trying to solve a paradox every time I ponder if it should even be valid

Agnaa does make a good point on how, down to the name of the series, it's about an animator interacting with a computer as opposed to just adventures in a computer simulation (save for more recent episodes and the shorts but they're a dramatic shift from the series' roots so like, eh)

... No, they aren't. They're a perfectly normal human being, not a massive cosmic entity made of multilayered tesseracts. They'd only be that via liberal use of reality equalization, despite the fact the whole point is that the animator is a normal, flawed dude who suddenly has his creations, which are strictly made of data, turn against him. In fact, the 10-C rating was because Data isn't actually lower dimensional, just incredibly small, so I don't know why this is even a talking point to begin with.

Animator is 4D/5D
I will say no to that one, it’s made clear Animator is just a regular dude, even talking to with his friend in the OG video implies that these ‘Mega Stickmen‘ or whatever the chosen one(s) are have happened before, to other people. It’s far easier and More correct to say Animator’s 3-D and the Stickmen are data, because that’s what they’re meant to be- at times, even using Binary Code in their powers.

Then why is the writer treated as tier 0 if they are just as you say a regular dude? the tier 0 writer should be downgraded To 10 B by that logic!

Jesus Christ people, read Reality Equalization already.

Almost none of DC takes place from the perspective of The Writer, it'd be ludicrous to put almost the entire series deep into 11-C just because 0.0001% of the comics show The Writer's perspective.

Back