• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
bossv9p17_wn187.jpg
31mk7b610pq21.jpg

Both 3-A

Speed equalized

Who wins?
Ruphas:
Dante:
Inconclusive:​

1-B power null and plot manipulation. She also has several abilities that can't be negated, always happen first, ignore resistances and defenses etc because they are allowed to by 1-B law.

She doesn't start with any of that though, she is gonna try punching first.

Though she does have passive fear hax which works on everyone in the world, and her presence alone twists space.

@Oliver_de_jesus The passive hax isn't smurf.

Ruphas is baseline 3-A.

@00potato I mean Ruphas vs Alovenus was literally described as that, children playing a yard, one child with a barrier, another uses a beam and it escalates from there.

Both Ruphas and Alovenus can keep escalating by insisting they are stronger.

So Dante can One-Shot, well Dante isn't Dumb enough to hold back against a character who is passively ******* the world, so he will try to go one-Shot.

Don't think ap is really relevant here.

Ruphas isn't dumb enough to let herself be killed either.

I mean she goes for a punch and dies then as you said she goes for that, which will kill her as Dante strikes her as well.

Dante has a chain of considerable scale as for one shot, I am not saying it is easy, but it is what Dante after to see that he was in a critical situation.

@00potato That's the thing though, Ruphas has a laundry load of abilities which take priority over anything in effect, auto hit her opponent, home in etc etc. Dante has to one shot her before Ruphas even gets a thought in.

Also her going for a punch assumes she assumes both of them are on the same level, don't think she is gonna do that if she senses he is more powerful.

I mean, when dante knows that he has to be serious because the world is being screwed, he will try to use TP or go straight to shin DT to end this at once.

@00potato It doesn't matter if she doesn't, as long as she doesn't get instantly one shotted before she can even think, those abilities will happen before whatever Dante does.

@Oliver_de_jesus What's TP? DT i assume is devil trigger? Anyway regardless as i said before if she senses Dante is more powerful, she isn't gonna try punching him, however cause of long list of abilities, hard to say what she would use, the priority rank 6 skills would come out if she is in danger though.

She liked using Coercion but cause everyone relevant in series can resist it, at the high level she is at, she doesn't bother using it, though idk if Dante resists fear and willpower hax on 7 million ppl.

Teleport=TP.

Shin devil trigger>>Devil trigger (which oneshot someone of the same level as base dante).

dante resists ESP, unless she has the ability to affect other characters with resistance or something similar

Wouldn't not being able to sense his power, already put her on guard though? If she can't sense his power, she would definitely be cautious.

TP won't work if priority rank 6 skills come out as those null skills which give absolute evasion due to supernatural luck.

In hindsight, arguing for Ruphas above level 1000 and below Godhood seems like a pain, since she doesn't have a define preference for using abilities and she has so much.

Don't think i am gonna use her after this.

Though Godhood isn't better since she just transcends her opponents cause she believes she is stronger 🤷.

range of teleportation null power?

I wonder since Dante could get as close as possible to her, unless she has a passive area of 4km.

that would also tell him to be careful and take it seriously so he would at least use the DT or SDT (yes, he is in character to travel distance in Shin devil trigger)

That sort of depends, Dina and Orm for example can teleport around the world, and open portals to other universes, however if a priority rank skill is in play around them, they can't do that because priority rank skills are absolute within Alovenus rules. Thus they can't be negated, always happen first etc.

If someone was like a planet away or something i don't think the skills reach that far, depends on the skills themselves i guess. Ruphas presence alone has planetary range, Brachium, one of those priorirty rank skills has been noted to be able to wipe out a country, and when it activates it sets up a spatial barrier to prevent the target from leaving, that we can conclude has hundreds of kilometers in terms of range, at least when Libra used it that is, Ruphas is far above Libra.

Edit: In short, they all have a powerful effect, but the range depends on the user/skills themselves is what i think.

Last edited:
Then Dante see that he cannot teleport, he goes straight to the Shin Devil trigger (which we see twice as he uses it to move from one place to another in the game) and attacks Ruphas as fast as he can to stop more the Chaos due to the Hax passive who is screwing up the planet

How would he see he can't teleport? And if the priority rank skill is out, isn't he basically already screwed since his defenses and resistances will be ignored, and damage will be done directly to his body, first before anything Dante does?

I am thinking this is a stomp atm. Since Ruphas isn't gonna be like usual and is on guard and the priority rank skills come out, there is nothing Dante can do.

She could always create new skills too or use her own info analysis or Dina's which is greater than her own, to know all about Dante's abilities and stats, which gives even more incentive for her to go straight for the potent stuff.

Last edited:
Because Dante can't teleport, it's like saying how someone wouldn't realize that he can't fly even when he tries, I'm not saying that Dante knows the reason for the problem, just dante noticed that something is preventing using one of his abilities

so if she uses the info analisys hax before dante does something, why isn't this a one-sided stomps?

Honestly i forgot she even had info analysis cause she has so many abilities.

Ruphas doesn't just rush into things, she assess her opponent first, she always does that, so she will info analyze Dante which will fail due to the mechanics of how it works that if the target’s level equals or exceeds her own, it will fails to activate, which only happens under those conditions so Ruphas off the bat knows Dante is a major threat, and goes for more potent abilities.

So yea looks like a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back