• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 21

@glassman: Thanks. Just needed to know in case we needed a tally/making a new thread soley for tier and mentioning those who already agreed.

I hadn't seen anything yet implying that it didn't work on Gods, but okay. I would just say it doesn't work on people too weak or too powerful. Specifically 5-B or weaker, or Low 2-C or higher, though you don't necessarily need to specify.

So as far as I understand:

Labcoat #21 = 4-B

True Form #21 and any of her stronger forms = 3-A

Am I wrong?

@Hadou: Hmm, towards the beginning of the heroes campagin. I was gonna give a link to the video, but got caught up with other replies. Beerus states that because he and Whis and gods, the manmade technology doesn't really work on them.

https://youtu.be/JMNbfriV-4A?t=11m3s

here is proof, plus, Beerus says "strong fighters", so... guess that's why weak fighters didn't count

@SSJG Julian: Hmm, seems about right, yes!

@Apple Lord: Hehe~

We're waiting for more support, but... when the time comes, I don't mind adding it myself, I'll just have to get Prom to unlock it for me to do so, I guess.

Hmm, since there hasn't been any real objection (and the only person to object agreed moments later), a decent amount of people seem to agree and this thread isn't very active anymore, I believe we should at least prepare for the 4-B key for Labcoat #21. Her stats should be easy to write, as she's literally just superior to Super Perfect Cell, and I'll either re-write the transcript in isolation, of make a large image compressing the subtitles on screenshots as proof via images to have as a link from the reasoning to back up the claim.

As for powers and abilities, I've assorted which ones she has in general (i.e. she's demonstrated or been heavily implied to be able to do as Labcoat #21) and those she has in her True form only (however, I did notice one was demonstrated only in her Evil persona form, but there is a small hint her true form pre-split can do so too, so I suppose that isn't of much concern.) I won't put them in this comment so it doesn't become a wall of text, but if you wanna see which I've assorted and why, I'll post it in my next comment here so it can be verified.

Once we have seen enough support for 4-B Labcoat #21 [personally, I think we're good, but I am find with waiting just to be safe], I guess I'll ask Prom or another admin to unlock the page so I may add them all, if that is okay with everyone.

Cutting right to the chase: She shouldn't be 3-A. The whole plot of the game is that everyone is nerfed to before BoG Power levels. Goku can't even use Super Saiyan 3 outside of gameplay, in which he can only access in short-bursts.

@Matthew: Yeah, I did mention that, but people appeared to have disagreed with it.

@Hadou: As I said before, that is indeed true, but only by increasing their "Link Ratio" (I guess bond with the player, or in-universe name for levelling up, makes most sense to explain what it means), and I don't think they ever reach their true power due to what was said in the Villain Campaign's ending.

With that being said, people didn't seem to think that should make too much of a difference, so we ignored it. Matthew's just bringing it up again.

I need solid evidence that Goku in this game is at Post BoG levels of power in Base. Everything indicates Z Power levels.

@Matthew: Hmm, not sure, you'll have to ask those who opposed, since you probably saw what I was saying before hand.

With that being said, it's not necessarily Z power levels. In the scene where #21 consumes the villains in the Hero Campaign, she rates their taste, and it is heavily implied that the more powerful they are, the tastier they are (albeit other factors apply, as she does comment that the Goku Clone she eats in the Villain Campaign probably has a low ranking taste due to all the growth stimulant, however power seems to be a big factor). Why this matters, is she comments that Freeza, at 80 / 100, is even tastier than Cell (unknown, but between 40 and 80), and her reaction implied Freeza is quite far ahead of Cell in terms of taste... and therefore it can be implied that Freeza > Cell. So... not necessarily Z power levels.

@Dark: Well, last time we covered this, we said to 4-B, as true form #21 is obviously superior to Labcoat #21.

@Bluetrekking: More eat, and it seems in order to preserve it so it cannot be tampered with, thus leaving on the machine. Although... what is the point you're tying to make here?

@Matthew: Hmm, but are you saying they are all comparable in power, just around the average Post-Buu Saga tier, or saying what their power levels were? As it seems more like they're just weakened, and get stronger via increasing their Link Ratio (or manipulating the player's soul to your whim in Cell's case for the Android Campaign), rather than reverted to how they were at some point in their life. Plus, there is shown to be a clear difference in some of their powers.

Nice. I was planning on making a render of that second picture. The first one seems the best IMO. Higher quality and closer to original DB style.

Well, the official one does seem good already, but if people refer these ones. If I had to choose, the first one would be best between the two, but I still feel Toyotaro's is most suited.

EDIT: Also, let's try to nail this sudden, returning topic whilst we can, so we can get back to Labcoat #21 key stuff, which I've already prepared everything for anyway, by the way.

If we do end up downgrading her, I don't mind making the changes whilst adding Labcoat #21's key.

Ryukama said:
Nice. I was planning on making a render of that second picture. The first one seems the best IMO. Higher quality and closer to original DB style.
I like the first one better, too. It has a lot of personality to it, while the second looks like she's posing for a magazine or something.

Yeah, the second image has a lot of details on it that make it look like it wasn't exactly made for the sake of "let's make artwork for her"... With that being said, I still feel Toyotaro's works fine and is more fitting. Not incredible sure if people will be fussed about her not having shoes in the picture, and the quality actually looks quite a bit better in my opinion anyway.

But, still... we should probably try to nail the important stuff for now.

Whoa, so people will be fussed about no shoes, haha. Hmm, not sure... as I said, I see Toyotaro's as have better quality, plus it has being official on it's side, but if most people prefer it, sure.

But Matthew, seriously, we were really close to getting the Labcoat side of her ready, when you suddenly borught back a topic we recently disregarded, we should try to get things done before deciding side stuff like pictures. I mean, I'm not trying to disregard the effort you put into renders, but you did kind of start a topic that is kinda important to the profile.

@Random: We, already stated this quite a bit, even in the thread's topic, and we were just basically trying to get enough people to say "sounds good" for it to be official. However, yeah, if she does downgrade, she'd obviously scale to her labcoat form.

You know, I just realised, when Evil Persona #21 says post-split that she took most of #21's power, I kind of realised this could be so Good Persona #21 is around the same level as the other playable characters (Who have been weakened by the Wave Machine), thus yay, everything works out. However, when you consider #16, who was basically "in on this" and is shown to be very knowledgeable on the Wave Machine and soul swapping and all that, says Cell is way stronger than he should be when Cell manipulated the soul to his whim, and then that Cell was defeated by True #21 using less than half her full power, it's implied he's above the playable characters at this point.

Basically, if Cell's way stronger than he should be, that implies that around this time, those affected by the Wave Machine shouldn't be at that strength. If we take Evil Persona #21's words to mean Good Persona #21 has been weakened to the state of the other characters, then that implies she'd be quite a lot below her counterpart, and also below Cell w/ soul, albeit to an unknown but clear degree. I'm not sure how far into 4-B she'd really be, but there is a chance that before increasing her Link Ratio, Good Persona #21 may not actually be 4-B!

EDIT: I know that long sentence has broken grammar, but it's really hard to reword the entire post, so... make due and I'll explain any quiries.

Back