• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Valion said:
Ki and Magic are very different things that are explicitly said to be distinct from one another in Dragon Ball.

Also, what stops 21 from Power Nulling?
Speedblitz and one shot her with his massive AP advantage?

Did someone actually read the OP?

Zark2099 said:
She's a good looking, less than 10 years old, model-bod scientist. Not exactly threatening.
This is probably inconclusive as both can one shot each other. Also, speed needs to equalized unless Ultron blitzes
Fixed

Also wasn't the speed explained earlier in the thread and said that it wouldn't be a blitz

We know that speed blitz is a thing and are asking to change it, but AP advantage doesn't mean shit. This is a hax battle.

(Sorry if I sound rude or triggered)

AP does matter when Ultron is casually more than 300+ stronger than her and she has no form of regen in this key. Hax is utterly useless if she can't even pull it out before getting one-shoted.

I'm going to request this to be closed, no point on arguing when people don't even pay attention.

Newendigo said:
AP does matter when Ultron is casually more than 300+ stronger than her and she has no form of regen in this key. Hax is utterly useless if she can't even pull it out before getting one-shoted.

Newendigo said:

Obviously, I'm assuming that the OP will equalize speed?

Zark has said that the match needs to be equalized like fifty times, so I'm continuing with the discussion going off that knowledge.

Newendigo said:
This sort of threads were the reason for why DC/Marvel Vs DB matches were banned in the first place.
What your problem? We are all having a nice debate.

You don't have to make a big deal out of nothing.

Those fights were banned after the toxicity of fans in the Goku vs. Superman fight craze like half a decade ago. That's why those fights are still banned.

This has been fine.

Judging by the fact that the OP has not done a single response nor edit since he made the match, I doutb that it will do it sooner.

My problem is that even though the match was an obvious stomp in Ultron favor from the very beginning, people still insisted into arguing and voting for 21 for like 50 comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back