• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 21 vs.The Sentry

Dzhindzholia said:
I also find that strange,she can mind hax 4D characters but people put her against 3D characters without resistance.
This is why people should restrict some abilities in battles should explain how strong hax are in profiles

DMB 1 said:
This is why people should restrict some abilities in battles should explain how strong hax are in profiles
"Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults. It has been generally portrayed to be able to affect groups of people at once, and one witch has even manipulated an entire fortress. Homulilly's variation can even affect 2-A conceptual beings such as Madoka Kaname."

Kaltias said:
"Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults. It has been generally portrayed to be able to affect groups of people at once, and one witch has even manipulated an entire fortress. Homulilly's variation can even affect 2-A conceptual beings such as Madoka Kaname."
This is why I should check before commenting

People know the potency of her mind screw,still they creat threads like that and everyone vote for her because of that 1 reason.

Sentry is much more likely to use his hax out of the gate, even my "Wanked" version of 21 as some people might put it. Sentry FRA. Edit: Just noticed the dates. Uhh. Necro...?

Only thing I'm confused about is why people like Goku from dragonball is labeled a 2C on the list just because of a shockwave feat he didnt even do alone and its inconsistency way off considering he never does it again or can do it alone, but sentry is solar system level a dbz term on the list? I just find it funny we see where the biased lies

Back