• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An unusual question: Calling all Spanish folk!

Greeting's everyone! I don't usually do this but: Who else here in the calculating group speaks Spanish or occasionally Portuguese?? I could use help knowing more of these people in order to also some day complete a characters calculations that was delayed like a year ago.

Last edited:
I speak spanish, but honestly I'm too old to get into most calculations.
Oh, well you are retired after all of course. Then there has to be others out there. There's this famous Spanish verse in particular, maybe you heard of it, I had my hawks eye on it for awhile and there isn't many Spanish folk to fully understand (Wish things were easier on the laptop to respond but I don't have that currently!)

Out of curiosity, what verse is that?
You're looking at it... My profile icon wise I mean. I have feats that I and then another colleague of mine have been gathering up and even important details not on Chapulin's profile, you'll be surprised how powerful he actually is XD.

In fact the guy given the many absurd scenarios he's in can potentially crossover with anything, and it will make sense as to why he was there! Because at one point Chapulin becomes a literal Time Lord behind the scenes of a timeline he is in regarding historical events!

Last edited:
My native language is spanish and I know a bit of about physical laws and their respective calculations (Most of it comes from college, the rest is a bit self-taught) so I could lend a hand to-

I don't speak in spanish, amigo.
Im Baffled, So you don't know Spanish?? Okay fine I'll try to my best of my ability to translate anyways so I could definitely need your help if all of this true. It's been a year.
Si, hablo español, Glorificamos a nuestro Dios, la Ñ
Bienvenidos. Y si tengo una lista ya para ver quien sabe calcular.

Translation: Welcome. And yes I do have a list and see who can calc.

My native language is spanish and I know a bit of about physical laws and their respective calculations (Most of it comes from college, the rest is a bit self-taught) so I could lend a hand to-

I don't speak in spanish, amigo.
That goes for you too if you wish. I could translate if Monk doesn't respond.

No muy chévere que digamos.

La universidad que mencione? Sí eso te rompe el culo.
Oh si? Bueno no soy tan familiar con universidades, pero yo si estaba en el colegio también... Pero realmente no era igual de confiado o concentrado para seguir con lo que iba hacer en la vida, excepto siendo dibujante/animador (pero por hora soy más dibujos que tanto animar, todavía ni le sé al SFM) En intereses pero estoy muy curci por el momento, no tanto bien en clases que hacía por falta de muchísisisimo concentración (Hasta pensé estar en esos "pastillas de concentración" pero tengo miedo que un reacción inesperado ocurra con estos XD, pero como mi duración de mi cerebro de atención es una mierda, creo que lo voy estar considerando). Aunque ai otros problemas personales y intrusismo que ni me deja 100% momentos libres, yo todavía le sigo.

Aunque ai momentos donde hago procrastinating, al fin voy a necesitar que ponerme a trabajar creo que en un Walmart para empezar a crecer los wuebos a lo menos (Aunque literalmente crecer wuebos a músculo, para tenerme más favorable en futuro eventos. Esto tengo en mente para música de motivation y probablemente aprender artes marciales por si acaso... también tiene buenísimo música). Algo de trabajo reales externas y más publicos no me gustaba hacer hasta intimidado obvio a lo primero, pero algo que necesitaba que hacer desde el principio y podría ya tener más confianza hasta cuando me vuelvo más sano echo y derecho responsable de tener una novia rubia. Pero por lo tanto no estoy listo y estoy solo player 1 en esta aventura de proporciones inesperados (Metaphoricamente) a lo menos tengo más libertad.

Last edited:
Back