• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An random character is dating with you

If I was of age I wouldn't **** Broly, I'd probably just trace my fingers over the lines inbetwixt their muscles. **** sex, tracing your partners muscles is the SUPERIOR ACTIVITY

Looks like i will date the entire human race.

I wonder if this is gay or not. All human beings in a single perso

We must have an intellectual conversation.

Well assuming it is the totality of the human race in one being, it will bear both a femcabity and a male stick, therefore, it is 50 percent homosexuans regardless of gender. However if we are going off of ACTUALL numbers, the women slightly outweigh the men, making it slightly less homosexuans for males, and slightly more homsexuans for females

Wait, if its the entire human race, i would dating my future self too? :hyperthinking:

Anyways, more woman that men, yay.

Wonder how will she/he look like though.

Well they'll still be a futa sooo... Hope your bi! I sure as hell am! But ******* ain't for me, tracing the lining of my partners muscles however...

I am no bi ;-;

Knowing myself i won't even realize it is futa. It is only a date and not the other thing....

So if its only a date and she/he doesn't get to do the other thing, then it is fine.

Dude I got Touhou did I just skipped over it coz I didn't think verses were allowed

What even

16 is legal age of consent (here, at least). Not illegal. Hooray.

Why are the topics for this thread Mind Manip, Soul Manip, and Fungus Manip.

Back