• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An random character is dating with you

WHERE THE **** ARE THE MUSCULAR WOMEN?!? like, wanna know what pisses me off the most? A DISCERNABLE lacking of muscular women. Being ******* jacked shouldn't really be tied to ONE gender

Looks like SOMEBODIES a lolicon... Seriously you think that ***** arousing? My shit is CLEARLY the more attractive muscular woman out of that ******* loli

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Looks like SOMEBODIES a lolicon... Seriously you think that ***** arousing? My shit is CLEARLY the more attractive muscular woman out of that ******* loli
Check the last key...

....You do realize o was ******** on you for her being a loli right? I was saying you were a lolicon and that, when it comes to inducing arousal, the shit you shared is so deep off the deep end it falls into incapable of arousal induction territory.

MY link depicts CLEARLY the attractivemost muscular woman

....You do realize o was ******** on you for her being a loli right? I was saying you were a lolicon and that, when it comes to inducing arousal, the shit you shared is so deep off the deep end it falls into incapable of arousal induction territory.
That link depicts CLEARLY the attractivemost muscular woman
Duh...

I am no idiot.

I am appaled for calling the last key a loli. Pretty sure the body is male, it's called shota.

Look. Seems like we were both arguing over very different things. I was arguing that the Kale artwork is the ATTRACTIVEMOST muscular female. You seem to be arguing over which of our two is stronger...

Look. Seems like we were both arguing over very different things. I was arguing that the Kale artwork is the ATTRACTIVEMOST muscular female. You seem to be arguing over which of our two is stronger...
No.

Kale absolutly fodderizes.

I was just memeing because Hana is more muscular.

Meme police here I'm gonna need a license for that thar meme

@Swathing You're having a debate on a dating thread, my white-haired... "girlfriend" who also happens to be a witcher is gonna stay boyo.

Only to be shreked by Kale and the muscular girth of which they entail.... Don't get me wrong, I respect that of which you are attracted to. But when it comes to sheer muscular girth, Kale ******* wrecks whilst simultaneously inducing arousal within male lovers of female muscle

It's funny that Swathing said Shreked and then that happened.

Back