• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An possible 2-C to 2-B to 2-A Winx Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with the added abilities . I have a question though ... Doesn't the Winx have the ability to effect non-corporeal entities ? Or was it on there and i did not realize it ?

It is rather hard to make sense of these walls of text, due to being somewhat rambling and unstructured, but I also think that 2-B seems fine.

The hax abilities seem fine with the exception of reactive evolution and conceptual manipulation.

Reactive Evolution is speculation, and, as I think that DontTalk has told you previously, Conceptual Manipulation cannot be applied to any Low 2-C character and above simply because they are capable of creation feats. However, I will ask him for further input.

Hmm.

On the reactive evolution part, I'm fine if that's not acceptable but could I please know why it's speculation? I thought if you do something like give yourself an evolution you could be granted that.

And as for the conceptual manipulation part, even if the creation of it isn't enough, what about the second part? The 3 switched used their magic to place a curse on the concept of Sirenix itself, causing it's power to turn against the fairy who uses it. For example when Daphne tried using it Sirenix turned her into a spirit without a body and she's been stuck in that form for decades. The Winx were able to gain Sirenix and destroy the curse without being affected by it themselves.

And thank you

Reactive Evolution means automatically growing stronger and gaining more abilities when attacked or similar.

I do not know. It is not my strong area to properly evaluate these types of issues. It is probably best to wait for DontTalk.

Oh yeah some more hax that can be added (might edit this reply later on incase more abilities pop up for Bloom):

Existence Erasure: Bloom, even in her non-fairy human form, is able to make objects like filled trash bags vanish into nothing with a single snap.

Creation: The winx are able to casually create things from nothing with their magic; the dragon flame created the entire Winx Verse.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation: The winx can see through and dispel illusions.

Data Manipulation (at least low): Bloom can manipulate magical data that Techna, Fairy of Technology, can create.

Your hax seems fine to be honest as always . BTW, on an completely unrelated note, did you see an notification on your Message Wall Kukui ? I sent a ... request of sorts to visit an thread i created for Haruka Kaminogi ,my favorite tier 2-A .

Yeah this definitely warrants a 2-B upgrade. I mean even if we count the amount of myths today that alone would bump up to 2-B.

And pardon me if I'm wrong but isn't void manipulation a form of existence erasure or being able to erase people from existence. Because if that's the case then it would have to change to Reality Warping as it is more than just erasing people from existence.

I figured itd be existence erasure since its similar to what Arceus did to those bolders and we consider that existence erasure here....unless was I wrong to assume that?

It's considered so for Arceus likely due to the fact that it's supported by Dialga and Palkia giving the middle finger to Alamos Town. But idk.

I also find existence erasure to be a massive exaggeration, and being able to see through illusions is not equivalent to resistance to mind manipulation. Creation seems fine. I am not certain about data manipulation.

Well as far as existence erasure goes, heres the episode the feat comes from--> https://youtu.be/AHQp095Egck. It happens at 8:00. After collecting garbage into the bags Bloom snaps her fingers and they completely vanish into nothing. But if its still not good enough then i'll concede to it being something else.

Well if that's the case then it would definitely be Existence erasure as erasing the garbage bags would count as it.

I mean logically it should be Existence erasure because those garbage bags seemingly disappeared from existence and were nowhere to be found.

I agree as well. And incase anyone decides to bring this up, Bloom wouldn't just randomly teleport the garbage anywhere else on earth.

Pollution was a VERY serious issue for the winx this season as not only was it damaging the earth, it's also literally the source of Tritannus's powers, whom was the greatest threat to the Winx verse pre-Acheron. They wouldn't just place it somewhere where it would help Tritannus threaten everyone. They wanted to get rid of and stop pollution period this entire season as much as they possibly could.

Also something of interest I noticed. It was after the legendarium stole the magic of the winx, sans bloom of course:

Bloom: "But why didnt it take my powers?"

Ms. Farigonda: ".....thats easy Bloom....your magic comes from the inexstingishable Dragon Flame. The source of the magic universe".

Wouldnt this grant the Winx a kind of Cosmic Awareness?

Well because the source of literally everything in the verse is coming from the dragon flame based on that statement.

Bloom holds the dragon flame inside her and her magic is powered/derived from it. Same as the winx who obtained fragments of it to acquire Bloomix.

Would being the source of everything would also include being the source of Concepts ? It might be Cosmic Awareness due to holding source of knowledge, but not 100% sure .

Stick to the topic please.

Anyway, reality warping, transmutation, or magic could easily have turned the garbage bags into air or similar. It takes quite a lot of proof to gain such an extreme ability as being able to completely erase other beings from existing at all.

So what do you guys think??? Many mods in this thread seem to agree on 2-B Bloom. Will the upgrade go through???

@Super Saiyan God Julian

Darkanine seems to agree and I trust his judgment, but it would be nice to have the episodes these feats take place in as a reference source.

@Reppuzan

I'm not to familiar with Winx Club so maybe someone who knows more of the series could post the episodes for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back