• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An old man tries to stop Despacito 12 from being made

Since Kessler is probably gonna lose a bunch of his concluded matches, why not put him against one of sites favorite spams?

Old Ma vs Despacito 12

SPEED EQUALIZED

Both start 25 meters apart

WHO WINS AND WHY

Kessler:

Sans:

Inconclusive

Just take a look at Kessler's Powers and Abilities' section: I very much doubt Sans can fight a character with that much hax.

Well I mean Kessler's hax is either a homing projectile or touch based. His time travel is a last resort move. I'd imagine that Sans' teleportation would make it easier for him to play keep away.

DMB 1 said:
Just take a look at Kessler's Powers and Abilities' section: I very much doubt Sans can fight a character with that much hax.
Kessler has exactly one hax and it's useless because of range spam

Gar what the hecking fork are you gosh didly darn implying with that clip

Right

Kessler goes P H A N T A S M S and starts shooting lightning everywhere

Gargoyle One said:
Kessler has exactly one hax and it's useless because of range spam
Didn't know time manipulation, attack reflection, mind manipulation, memory manipulation, life-force draining and precog were exactly one hax

Time manipulation is a last resort move

Mind manipulation only works if Sans touches one of Kessler's clones

Memory manipulation only works if Kessler touches Sans' head

Life force draining only works via touch

Precog isn't nearly as good as you're thinking, read the description on his page

Time Travel which he can only use once and he can't anymore.

Attack reflection is apparently "Hax"

Life force draining won't work on a Skeleton.

Precog is future seeing thus not applicable.

And Memory and Mind are apart of two abilities which get outdone by Range.

As a person responsible for a lot of the inFAMOUS revisions and played both games multiple times, and probably (Well, definitely) knows more about the verse then you do, yes, only one Hax.

Questioning me about inFAMOUS is a losing fight.

Back