• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An KHR/RHG Match Who Are Not Named Tsuna and Bog/Time Havoc: Hibari Kyoya vs Jade (RHG) (TWO MORE LEFT)

Just to further support what I said in regards to flames:

"The Wave Energy (Hadou) is the wave of life-force that flows through the human body. The size and balance of the Wave of an individual is determined at birth and it has been heavily hinted that members of the same bloodline tend to share similar Wave balance.

(...)

Introduced during the Future Arc, the Wave Energy is an important element during the first stages of said Arc as it serves to explain the power of the Rings. A Ring will react to a Wave with the same attribute as itself and convert it into a high-densified form of energy, the Dying Will Flames."

DWF = Energy Manip.

NOT Elemental Manip.

@Fate

Y'know...Tsuna's ZPB can freeze real water...not just DWF....so I would assume he could absorb real flames....and the same would go for cloud flame users...but I haven't read the manga in full since it finished, so I can't remember any instnce where he did that (Not that he would ever need to anyway)...

edit: Also, that isn't really my point...I'm more-so arguing that Jade's fire manipulation is inherently supernatural, therefore it would equate to DWF.

In the verse of Jade there is magic, so, with no evidence to the contrary, I think it would be right to assume that her fire manipulation is a spell, and I think with the SBA, that means magic = DWF.

And even though Hibari can not absorb it, he can still use Roll as a shield.

There is magic in RHG

Its a huge assumption to say she uses magic without explicit proof that she does

@YungManzi ZPB is another case entirely - it freezes stuff because IIRC it's about negating energy all around it. The Flames of the Sky which are Tsuna's flames emit heat when activated.

When he uses ZPB it generates the reverse effect - coldness, thus it freezes what's around him. It's still DFW related in the series since they specifically say that only strong dying will flames can melt the ice it makes and Reborn states it's a technique created to seal DWF.

Chitten Toppa Kai version goes further than that and lets Tsuna absorb and add it to his own. That is also why Tsuna used ZPB to counter-absorb Ghost who was kind of entirely made of DWF but the Byakuran trolled him and got all the flames instead.

That said, I'm not too worried about who wins here. I was providing clarification on a few verse mechanics, is all. Which I already did so guess others can make of it what they will.

Out here.

Specifying, I took a look at Jade's Profile. I can see Roll's absorption failing against her fire manipulation in general while working against that Condensed Fire technique as in that case it's said the fire is basically turned into energy, which is the same deal as DFW.

@FateAlbane

DWF is everything supernatural that happens over the course of the entire KHR story. Which is why, in my humble opinion, anything which is supernatural or preternatural would be considered = to DWF.

If Jade's weapons did something like; absorb sunlight and used that energy to generate fire (In other words, if it was scientifically created without the use of magic) I would agree with you, however, nothing anyone has said points to that being the case.

YungManzi said:
@FateAlbane
DWF is everything supernatural that happens over the course of the entire KHR story. Which is why, in my humble opinion, anything which is supernatural or preternatural would be considered = to DWF.
Agree to disagree. I think this would be a generalization of DFW to expand the actual uses of Tsuna's absorption. In fact, I even pointed those things above because out of everything in KHR, the only thing I currently disagree with is this view of how Absorption powers work because it reminds me of In-Verse Mechanics of other verses such as the Nen-Touch.

Bit I digress, since it doesn't bother me enough to CRT anything.

Best RHG as she seems to have the advantage in weaponry, probably skill as well given the Nemesis missions, and Kyoya can't absorb the flames. Even worse, she'd probably try to only for it to backfire horribly. Jade is also much more willing to kill.

She has the skill advantage?

I don't know much about her, but I'd like to add that Hibari can fight on par with others who can fight on par with the best martial artists in the world...

I guess I can give her thatif everyone else agrees on it though.

Even disregarding the previous argument which nobody agrees on, all Hibari would need to do is get Jade in hancuffs.

But I would probably say this is a hard battle to judge for me...If this were the mountain level versions though, I'd say Hibari wins.

What's the highest lifting strength his hand cuffs have restrained? Looking at a few characters in KHR, it doesn't look like it'd be enough to restrain Jade.

@Blahblah

It's not about restraint, his handcuffs have huge spikes on them, the second they wrap around her wrist they multiply and instantly kill her before she could say "oops".

This can be added but it's probably going to be removed soon. after the KHR revisions.

Edit:

Can be added After grace period, I mean.

@Velox

The revisions won't be made until a while from now....but I've already found some things that would neg the entire argument against Hibari....but this isn't the thread to discuss that.

Back