• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An experiment in prep time. Hisoka vs All Might

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I'm having a 7-C fight a High 7-A and it might be fair. So then, this is going to take a lot of explanation. This senerio is going to be so exact that this fight probably won't even be able to be added, but I want to do this anyway. So then, first it's assumed All Might is at High Hypersonic while Hisoka is at High Hypersonic+. Hisoka knows about All Might's time limit with One for All, of witch he had already used an hour of prior to the fight, leaving 30 minates, as well as how outmatched he is in terms of raw strength. All Might has knowlage of Hisoka's Bungee Gum. It's assumed that All Might can't break the Bungee Gum. Otherwise, SBA.

Allmight
Hisoka morou

Nothing Hisoka can, and will ever do will be able to even touch All Might. He may be faster, but if he gets hit by a shockwave, he's done for. All Might stomps.

Depends on stamina, If Hisoka can dodge for 30 minutes he wins.

Hisoka is faster than AM, so i think he got this.

Hisoka is way smarter and too versatile for AM and the fact that nen is hax itself means its gonna be a problem for AM. Giving it to Hisoka

Are their complete personalities intact for this fight? B/c I can see this possibly changing more into All Might's favor if so

This can't be added. You can't mix forms like that. High Hypersonic All Might is 6-C while High 7-A All Might is only Supersonic+.

Hisoka's speed could allow him to apply the Bungee Gum into All Might's face, mouth, throat or possibly even his lungs, at which point he could die from suffocation.

But, Hisoka is a sadomasochist and rather arrogant; I could see him get so bored of dodging All Might's attacks that he would let himself get hit believing he could take it while All Might would be serious about stopping Hisoka and not hold back in the slightest

Also, I'm not sure how fast an AoE from All Might would but it's safe to say Hisoka could move out of the way in time or use his Bungee Gum to hold onto All Might while keeping himself together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back